$48K/yr Salaried Scripter Position (CLOSED)

Totally interested, im a experienced scripter and not very used to do comissions, but this looks more like a teamwork.

Hit me in discord so i will be able to show my work or do any test work you guys ask
Arro_x#0731

MainDirectory is very talented, please do not judge someone based off a simple questeionā€¦

2 Likes

I have PMā€™d you a short cover letter. Look forward to hearing from you.

Vouch Webmotion, great friend of mine. Worked several times with him in the past. Heā€™s phenomenal and easy to work with.

2 Likes

I can answer that your work is very good, you are also responsible for all the requests that have been made to me.

I think it may be the one for this job.

1 Like

Go with @MainDirectory heā€™s very good and gets the job done!

2 Likes

I can vouch @Webmotion he Is very good and as I seen some of his skills in game, I can tell that he gets the job done Quick and Professional.

1 Like

Will this post be updated once the position is filled.

Vouch for Webmotion (if my word means anything)

Very knowledgeable, and kind person :smiley:

1 Like

I very highly recommend @Legitmanp. Very friendly and easy to work with, very knowledgeable as hes also a current roblox intern. I recommend you jump at the chance to work with him as you wont be disappointed!

Got a question, do you already have a builder or thereā€™s not needed?

I would apply for this, but I am unable to due to my schooling situation. I would highly recommend @Legitmanp. He is my former student who has now become a roblox intern. He has a lot of experience in developing and would be a useful asset.

Hello Megan I sent DM on devforum.

I am open here is my portfolio My (PORTFOLIO) I specialize in everything My discord is Developerboi#1682.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.