4k | Hiring someone to make an ad

Greetings,
Paying someone to make an ad for as high as 4k. The advertisement needs to be eye catching, or interactive, and i’d be expecting a good ctr rate. Ad is in connection with my cafe’s game. Please DM me only if you are highly experienced. Maybe a “Click here” button, or a little cartoon would be nice. Just ideas.

shotz#2539

Payment:Group funds.

4 Likes

If you have not found someone yet, I would like to express my interest. I have sent you a friend request on Discord. My portfolio is linked here: [FOR HIRE] Maestrius || GFX Artist

I look forward to getting in touch with you. Have a good day!

1 Like

I am very interested DM me Lyte#0001

I’m interested in working with you. Please expect a message from me. issie#3801

I’m interested in working with you! Please message me, grace#1993 .

Hello! I know this post is a bit old but if you still need graphics be sure to check out my portfolio! You can also find my contact info and pricing at this link :slight_smile:

I sent you an fr. It’s grace#1993 :smiley:

Hi!
I’m interested if you want i could make drawen ad i mean avatars there and things of cafe topic.
You can check my portfolio.

hello I’m interested if it’s still open

Hi there,
I’m KINGYSB an experienced designer and I’m interested in this position. My prices are very low & negotiable for very high-quality work.
For work and other information about me, you can check out my portfolio below.
[FOR-HIRE] Cheap GFX Designer & Commissions

Feel free to contact me on discord if you are interested in hiring me for this position & any other questions.

Additional note, the quality & lighting of my renders has massively improved! Please consider rechecking my work as I’ve created some new ads!

Discord: Royal_Administration#3551

Sent a friend request my discord is ASAP#1260

Please add me I sent a request it is Alton#7889
Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.