4wku | Programmer & Builder

If you’re into making graphical designs I’d suggest Octane and C4D. Probably the best collaboration you can get.

1 Like

Definitely recommend ordering from him! 4w is able to accomplish outstanding work in a beautiful amount of time! Give him a date and he’ll get it to you a day earlier. His prices are very negotiable based on your financial needs. If you need programming or building, he is the man.

2 Likes

Hi, I have sent you a friend request on Discord and my tag on there is Quionew#2800

I’ve added you back this morning. Can’t wait to work with you :slight_smile:

I can highly recommend 4wku for scripting work, had my request done quickly and exactly as I’d envisioned it!

1 Like

Hello, I am interested in hiring you. If you are doing long term projects check here Closed not hiring

Hello! You seem like a really cool guy, and definitely extremely skilled. Do you accept percentages? I don’t have much funds so I wanted to ask, as I was interested in hiring you. :stuck_out_tongue:

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Feel free to shoot me a dm over discord, We can discuss more on the basis of percentages and etc

Those FIRST two videos are MY BUILDS. Wondering how you got them and why you are claiming them to be yours? Proof in my portfolio for anyone who is wondering. HOW did you get these?

4 Likes

Someone I’ve collaborated with claimed to have done partial of that work, I’ve taken it down per request.

1 Like

How how can we be 100% sure, you were the other person who built this?
It could have been anyone. do you have proof? I can say it was me anyone could.
also you have multiple portfolios with the same pictures.

1 Like

I don’t really need to prove it anymore as its been dealt with and 4wku knows it was stolen.

how was it stolen?30chars

Please refrain from continuing anything that has already been resolved, a former colleague that I associated with claimed to have made it and It was featured due to my personal edits he requested. Build has therefore been remove and we’re continuing to moving forward with a possible partnership in the near future. Thank you for the concern on you behalf
– 4w

1 Like

Ok I just needed some conformation! thank you for telling me the whole story.
Peace,
Fried
also, nice art!

Hey, I’m interesting in you becoming a scripter for my game! I look forward to working with you.

(Note, I’d try to add more scripting and building examples so that way more people know what your capable of. :slight_smile: )

Replied, Feel free to contact.

1 Like

Hi 4wku!! Do you remember me? I am Jeffin100. We are looking for a builder. But in a different group. So can you reply to me back in dizzy? My dizzy user is Faze MJ_Dev#0001. Thanks!
Faze MJ_Dev

Hey! I attempted to contact your manager, but their discord isn’t working. Is their tag different now?

1 Like

He’s been fired, Feel free to contact me at 4w#0808