503 errors on Developer Hub, cannot access site

I’ve sent a report to ROBLOX about this issue so we might have to just wait for now.

2 Likes

Eeh, I’m in New Zealand and still getting that problem.

It works when I’m using an Europe proxy :wink: Still, I hope they will be aware of that ASAP.

1 Like

Exactly whereabouts is that directed? I’m listing as many locations as people can report so that they’re all in one place for future visitors. :crossed_fingers: roblox :crossed_fingers:

I’ve just tested it out, and I cannot replicate this issue. I’m on Google Chrome, mobile version in Norway.

Currently having the same issues, I’m in Vietnam, haven’t been able to access Developer hub for the past few days now.

2 Likes

Using Microsoft Edge most recent version,Brazillian(I live in Brazil),currently having no issues whatsoever

1 Like

Same over here, it’s happening in Australia. I use VPN set to Italy and it works, just lower bandwidth I guess.

I think I’m using a proxy in France and it works, but I didn’t try in any other countries in Europe.

Same here in Hong Kong, Error 503 has occured for at least 3 days.

Everything Fine, I’m at MacOS.

The issue seems related to location, not OS or browser though.

1 Like

Ok,currently living in Brazil,and having no issues at all.

Same thing, please fix it ASAP, this is getting frustrating for me. me from Hong Kong and my other Hong Kong friend can not access it too. However one of my friend from Europe can access it.
Is there any web engineer following up about this?

“There might be too much traffic or a configuration error”,as the error says.

Living in Australia and I’m getting this issue for the past few days…
Please fix this ASAP

1 Like

Its been 3 days and still no reply from any staff member. Using VPN every time for searching small stuff in developer wiki is really inconvenient.

2 Likes

another 503 report from Australia. Fingers crossed that staff returning after the weekend will fix it.

1 Like

No issues in Poland.
For those who can’t access it, I recommend this alternate roblox api site alongside the wayback machine: Roblox API Reference

2 Likes

I’m not a fan of band aid solutions, but access to the developer hub is a must. If you need to access the developer hub with a sorta effortless work around, I’d suggest installing the SetupVPN chrome extension. This VPN only functions within chrome so it won’t disrupt other applications.

It’s pretty easy to use and is very light-weight. Though, you will need to create an account to use it, however it is completely free to and upgrading is optional.

Certain countries that cannot access the developer hub were mentioned above, so of course, do not connect the VPN to those countries.

1 Like