503 errors on Developer Hub, cannot access site

Apparently if you change your VPN location to US, the issue will go away.

This seems to be an issue with the Amazon Cloudfront CDN, probably they mis-configured the CDN settings.

Edit: Personally recommends windscribe if you are a madlad reader since they offer 10gb per month (10gb/month for free), if you verify your email and stuff

Edit 2: I’ve tried using my Mac, my linux, my windows 10 and also a mobile to go to the website, all of them returns 503 error. So, I assume you only get this error in some area.

1 Like

Thanks for the list of affected/unaffected locations! I have put that into the OP so readers will be more easily informed about the ongoing issue, along with my researches as well.

This seems to have been fixed for now.

3 Likes

I don’t think so

https://developer.roblox.com/api-reference/function/BasePart/GetTouchingParts

Don’t you mind if I ask you your country/state (if you are in the United States)? You can use the temporary solutions above(using a proxy/VPN to the locations unaffected in the OP).

I live in a country called Georgia.

alternatively you can change your dns server and it worked for me when i changed my dns server.
go to this website if you want to change your dns server: https://www.howtogeek.com/167533/the-ultimate-guide-to-changing-your-dns-server/

Would you all mind checking if this is still an issue? We made some configuration adjustments that we belive may help.

3 Likes

It’s all good for me. I was having these issues before, but now it’s acting as normal.

It now works wonderfully for me.

I actually had the same error, but for some reason, when i put my VPN to america (it was off before) it seemed to fix itself, i dont know if this is a location bug or something.

The Wayback Machine shows me an error on Russian language. (i just tried to click the website link in Russia so that is why). Please warning that this is an edited picture.

If you are curious what it says on title, it’s “Access to requested resource limited” and the message is “Access to requested by you web-resource is limited in accordance with the Legalisation of the Russian Federation” (to not use a translator)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.