[~50k] Hiring vector artist

circle-cropped

About me

Hi there! Im LuaBearyGood. Im a programmer, UI designer and game designer on Roblox. I have worked on many different projects including Lifting Titans, Blox royale and Submerged among others! I am constantly trying to improve my skills and make more innovative projects on the platform. If you wish to read more about me please check out my portfolio!

About the job

Over the next few days I will be designing the User interface for one of my upcoming projects, as part of this I will need several simplistic vector icons to support the creation of my UI.

I am looking for icon’s simplistic in design yet high quality as shown in these examples:

Ideally I would like the Icons sent as an svg file however depending on the quality of your work I may accept a PNG. When applying please do include if you will be able to send SVG icons.

Payment

I will be paying 1-2k Robux (negotiable) per icon and will be likely ordering 30-40 with an absolute minimum of 17.

Contact me

You can contact me by messaging me on the developer forum, or through one of my two social links below. I strongly recommend you contact me with a portfolio / various examples of relevant past work to improve your chances of getting a response.

Twitter icon Roblox Icon

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.