[50K+ R$] Hiring Modeler/Rig Builder and Animator

Hi, thanks for clicking on my hiring post! :slight_smile:

About Me:
I am the creator of 2 popular game studio groups: Buckaboo Games and Sugar Brick Games. I am known for creating the game known as Ice-Cream Simulator and simulators in general. I am diverting away from making simulators and am focusing on passion projects now.

Buckaboo Games: https://www.roblox.com/groups/3448505/Buck-A-Boo-Games#!/about
Sugar Brick Games: https://www.roblox.com/groups/5783107/Sugar-Brick-Games#!/about

Project Details:
The game I am creating now is for a new group called Magicorn Games. It’s a roleplay game set in an enchanted forest where players will get to play as a unicorn and explore the forest.

Job Details:
I need someone to create a unicorn model, rig it and also animate it, if possible. In total there will be 6 rigs. Each rig will have an adult version and a kid version. I prefer if the model is made from meshparts to make it seem realistic, since the map is semi-realistic style.

List of Models/Rigs:

1. Unicorn
  2. Aqua Unicorn
  3. Dragon Unicorn

*Each rig will have an adult version and kid version, the kid version is basically a smaller size version of the adult rig with minor differences in detailing.

Reference Pictures of what you’ll be making:
Unicorn
Aqua Unicorn
Dragon Unicorn Ref 1

Animations:

1. Idle (two idle animations)
  2. Walk
  3. Run
  4. Sit
  5. Lie down
  6. Kick (front and back, so two animations)

Progress:
We have hired a builder and modeler to start creating the map for the game. We also have a scripter who is co-owner of the group.

Payment:
Payment will be done through Buckaboo Games group in the form of robux.

Application Requirements:
You must have a portfolio readily available to show, experience with modelling and creating rigs. Animation is optional, but is a plus if you can do it. All applicants must be age 13 or older.

Please contact Ciara#6759 through discord to discuss the position. Do not reply here or PM me, I will not respond.

1 Like

Hi, I’m interested in the job, I’m an animator, I’m very good at making animations. If you want more information, contact me at discord: ronald_YT # 4379

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.