[50M+ PLACE VISITS] OutlookG - Programmer, VFX, UI

Hey! I’m outlook! I’ve been scripting on Roblox since 2015 and have a expert knowledge of the Roblox engine. I’ve programmed many games and contributed to a few! I specialize in general Roblox scripting, graphical effects, UI animations and many other things.

I’ve contributed to games with over 50M+ place visits and have had 2 games on the RTHRO sort and 2 games on the XBOX featured sort. I’ve also been in the Roblox Metaverse Champions 2021 event!

Portfolio3

Portfolio5

Portfolio6

Portfolio4

Portfolio7

Portfolio5

Currently, I’m more interested in projects that already have an existing player base and thus are worth my time, however if you’d like to hire me, please send me full details on your game as well as your previous history & anything else you think I should know about the job.

I accept CAD/USD, Robux & Percentage payments. Payment type + the exact payment is fully negotiable and can be decided upon my agreement to the job.

Please contact me here on the developer forums. I am most likely to respond here, if you can’t message me here, then please message me on twitter. I’ll try to get back to you as soon as possible if I am interested!

Cheers!

20 Likes

Hey, do you accept % + downpayment?
I am the creator of Scythe Simulator and need a half time scripter, you may find the game here:

I’m willing to offer 30%

1 Like

Fully updated my portfolio with new games + showcase, and I redid the graphics! :slight_smile:

Hello. I have this offer for you.

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/80-000-to-100-000r-open-advanced-scripter-to-make-ww2-vehicles-and-tanks/1380033/2

Should you accept, would it be possible to talk on Discord instead?

2 Likes

Please DM me about job offers! :slight_smile:

2 Likes