[5k - 30k Robux] Looking to Hire A Map Builder For FPS Game

About Me

Hello, I’m Lucid_Reese. I’m an upcoming developer with only 400K+ visits.

About The Job

I am looking for a professional builder to create Laser Tag styled map(s) that are large enough to support at least 20 players for FPS-style gameplay. I expect high quality builds that adhere to the game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated. Daily updates would also be appreciated.

Important: You must be able to showcase your previous works before you can be considered for the job!

Example of the game's build style

Note: I’m still working on this map, so it’s not completely finished. Also, the map you create does not need to be modeled after a city it could literally be anything as long as it has a laser tag theme to it.
Link: LaserTagMap1 (Lag Test) - Roblox

The maps should have a laser tag vibe to them. If you’ve never played laser tag in real life you can google search “Laser Tag” and click on images for design ideas.

Payment

I am paying between 5K and 30K via group funds per finished map.

Contact Me

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: LucidReese#0170

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would like to work on this, I sent you a friend request on discord. my user is 40vipp#5288

1 Like

I’m interested in this, I’ve sent you a discord friend request. Gloomy#4401

Hope you can get back to me.

1 Like

Hey, i’m interested - i’ll send you a DM via discord :slight_smile:

Consider my portfolio.

Sent you a friend request on Disc.

1 Like

Very interested. I’ve contacted you. :slight_smile:

I am interested in the job. I sent you a friend request on discord, my user is TMSGaming#5630

Hello! I have taken interest in this project, here is my work: [OPEN] DisturbedSinox | Builder and UI Designer

I am also interested in the job, I sent you a friend request. a_mystical#0655 is my user-id

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.