[$60,000-$75,000 USD] Supersocial is hiring a full-time Gameplay Programmer [CLOSED]

How exactly is payment going to work?

2 Likes

Fixed monthly payment at the end of each month through bank wire

Greetings! I would like to apply, but I could be a translator. I’m not over 18 or 18, but I’d love to work here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should apply and we’ll consider it for future roles

Your Roblox Profile shows awesome experience. Best of luck with the application, can’t wait to see how it pans out!

1 Like

Hello,

I am a rather professional game deisgner/coder and have experience of making/coding games on Roblox for 5+ years now.
I would love to attend on joining to work with your awesome team!
Here is my portofolio for further more information about me and any creations/games ive made so far (since 2011)

3 Likes

That’s awesome thank you for sharing. Be great if you can apply for the role through our email, would you kind emailing to: join@supersocialinc.com?

Not applying, but seems like an awesome team. Excited to see you grow in the future.

2 Likes

I have already sent an email.
Where am i supposed to receive an answer from the team?

2 Likes

We will be getting back to all applicants this week! Thank you for applying

1 Like

Sure, can’t wait to see this whole project into an enjoyable game. We shall see how these events unfold :wink:

2 Likes

My Discord tag is s;#0001. Please dm me on Discord. :slight_smile:

Can’t wait for an amazing project!

2 Likes

You have a HQ? I’m very very confused.

no, we work 100% remotely and we have team members in different countries

Four countries so far and rising! :heart_eyes:

Good question though ThatLightningPower, perhaps one day we can build ourselves a HQ In Roblox so we can hang out together.

1 Like

Not applying, but this sounds super exciting! I like the idea of making everyone feel like an owner and not an employee. Good luck to you guys :smiley:

2 Likes

I really hope to attend to this wonderful universal game studio after 2 months…
Damn this unfortunate irl work invitation (had to go with parents :/)

So looking forward to!

By the way, how would you actually handle paying each developer 5k$ minimum each month/60k$ minimum anually, im so amazed :o I maen, you should probably form a small studio building or hq one day soon! Hope for the best!

1 Like

I believe they said it was 60k$ per year, and then they pay the fraction of it each month. I didn’t realize games can make that much money though.

1 Like

Games make 60k$ per month my buddy.
This industry is the future.

1 Like

Some games on Roblox earn over $1mil a year, don’t underestimate how much games can earn.

3 Likes