[$60,000-$75,000 USD] Supersocial is hiring a full-time Gameplay Programmer [CLOSED]

Not applying, but seems like an awesome team. Excited to see you grow in the future.

2 Likes

I have already sent an email.
Where am i supposed to receive an answer from the team?

2 Likes

We will be getting back to all applicants this week! Thank you for applying

1 Like

Sure, can’t wait to see this whole project into an enjoyable game. We shall see how these events unfold :wink:

2 Likes

My Discord tag is s;#0001. Please dm me on Discord. :slight_smile:

Can’t wait for an amazing project!

2 Likes

You have a HQ? I’m very very confused.

no, we work 100% remotely and we have team members in different countries

Four countries so far and rising! :heart_eyes:

Good question though ThatLightningPower, perhaps one day we can build ourselves a HQ In Roblox so we can hang out together.

1 Like

Not applying, but this sounds super exciting! I like the idea of making everyone feel like an owner and not an employee. Good luck to you guys :smiley:

2 Likes

I really hope to attend to this wonderful universal game studio after 2 months…
Damn this unfortunate irl work invitation (had to go with parents :/)

So looking forward to!

By the way, how would you actually handle paying each developer 5k$ minimum each month/60k$ minimum anually, im so amazed :o I maen, you should probably form a small studio building or hq one day soon! Hope for the best!

1 Like

I believe they said it was 60k$ per year, and then they pay the fraction of it each month. I didn’t realize games can make that much money though.

1 Like

Games make 60k$ per month my buddy.
This industry is the future.

1 Like

Some games on Roblox earn over $1mil a year, don’t underestimate how much games can earn.

3 Likes

I wish you the best of luck but most of the scripters with the level of experience you are looking for have been hired by Adopt Me. (This is a problem they have recently ran into as you can see they have alot of jobs piling up: https://playadopt.me/jobs) You will probably have a hard time looking for anyone WITH ENOUGH EXPERIENCE above 18, I would lower that if possible.

Plus Adopt Me pays alot more then you do for about the same amount of work (Ex: https://playadopt.me/jobs/gameplay-programmer or https://playadopt.me/jobs/systems-engineer/), but good luck!

For example, I can do almost all of the things listed but the age limit stops that.

1 Like

great input OutlookG we’re glad to hear from you. You should email us as well we’d love to stay in touch

1 Like

Is it taking a bit longer than expected to get back to the applicants? I saw you had quite a few applications.

Heyo, a curious 17 yr old swede here. I was wondering if I could send off a application even though im not quite yet at the year requirment.

1 Like

thank you for being patient we will get back to you this week

yes you can for sure apply and we’d love to stay in touch

1 Like

I will apply for the 2nd time, this time with a dedicated CV resume.

2 Likes