• Basic Magic Sword
  • Basic Magic Greatsword
  • Haitsenkori
  • The Balance
  • Kalitsajor
  • Furinsajor

Descriptions:

Haitsenkori

A very heavy greatsword with a long handle that invokes a hungry bloodlust to the wielder. The wielder slowly damages themself every time they attack due to how hard they’re pushing their body. They can also swing this weapon extremely fast. The wielder would become so hungry using this weapon that they have the urge to eat their enemies alive.

• Base Type: Greatsword
  • Creation Year: 1021 (1003 years old)
  • Legend Tier
The Balance

A huge halberd forged out of the sun, the moon and some golden metal. Representative of the universe’s balance itself, it can only be wielded by the worthy.

• Base Type: Halberd
  • Creation Year: 1075 (949 years old)
  • Mythic Tier
Kalitsajor

A magical spear forged with the ability to drain an enemy’s mana on hit. The spear has an older copy which was discarded because the enchanting process went horribly wrong and it invigorated enemies with mana instead. The older copy was salvaged to form a dagger called Furinsajor.

• Base Type: Spear
  • Creation Year: 1067 (957 years old)
  • Mythic Tier
Furinsajor

A dagger forged from the salvaged blade of a spear. The spear named Kalitsajor was supposed to be enchanted with the ability to drain an enemy’s energy. Something went wrong with the enchanting process that caused it to do the exact opposite. However, the enemy would be invigorated with a dangerous amount of mana. To use this dagger effectively, one must pierce themself so the dagger touches their flesh and yields the full invigorating effect. Be careful, as overuse can cause severe harm or death.

• Base Type: None (Utility)
  • Creation Year: 1067 (957 years old)
  • Mythic Tier

I’m thinking if I should change Furinsajor’s design into this…

1 Like