Would this magical dagger be allowed in my game?

I plan to add a magical dagger to my game. The dagger’s design would be mostly fine, but this description is what slightly concerns me (main concerning part in bold):

A dagger forged from the salvaged blade of a spear. The spear was supposed to be enchanted with the ability to drain an enemy’s energy. Something went wrong with the enchanting process that caused it to do the exact opposite. However, the enemy would be invigorated with a dangerous amount of mana and it was possible to kill them from that. To use this dagger effectively, one must pierce themself so the dagger touches their flesh and yields the full invigorating effect. Be careful, as overuse can cause severe harm or death.

There will also be an animation of the player poking/slicing the dagger in/on their arm.

This might not be allowed on Roblox because the dagger possibly resembles stimulant drugs or self-harm (the drugs resemblance is more significant than the self harm for me).

How allowed would this dagger be and what would I need to do to change it if Roblox doesn’t like this?

2 Likes

Personally, I’m not worried about the invigorating part, but more about how you need to hurt yourself to gain it.

I would suggest changing it so the player just holds the dagger in front of them to get the effect.

I do really like the description though.

8 Likes

Maybe you could make it so that the dagger kind of glows, shakes, then the screen flashes red and the player takes a small amount of damage.

3 Likes

You could likely “hide” the stab with an impact frame. I’m not sure if that’s enough, but just a suggestion to keep in mind.

1 Like

If there was an animation (haven’t made yet), it could be the dagger spinning. I’m thinking about something as one-handed hurting self for some reason.