99 Str Showcase

Started off as a closed store but also wanted a cool feature wall so I went with an old-school neon wall.
You can play the game here

Follow me on twitter here for more
images taken in studio, nothing is baked!

40 Likes

Looks to real to be roblox lol. Very well done!

2 Likes

This is too realistic for ROBLOX. I’m impressed!

2 Likes

@Joshylin @jennygrandma lmao thank you!

2 Likes

Holy wow. That’s awesome! If you ever open source anything like this people are going to go mad.

Do you have a few tricks you use to tell us?

1 Like

I have this which kinda of gave a bit of insight into how a realistic scene can be created, however that post was tailored to that build, some of it was translated over to this too though. I dont go into too much depth though since its taken me 2 years of using different methods to get to where I am now. Also thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, you have done a GREAT job making this. It looks like someone just took a picture and posted it on the Dev Forum! The shadowmap really adds a little more realism to it. Good job and continue building!

1 Like

I thought it was Unreal Engine! Well, your building is awesome! 10/10, i have a question:

How did you made those glowing squares?
imagen

I guess neon bricks with a vignette decal.

1 Like

Is this Unreal Engine or Roblox? Wow…

1 Like

Truly amazing! We have so many talented developers on Roblox, with you being one of them. Awesome job!

1 Like

How was this made in roblox?! This is so good!

1 Like

Looks really cool.

can see some improvments but yeah.

1 Like

I’m always jealous of your style. Looks fantastic.

1 Like

Thisfall tends to use blender (since we last spoke, anyways.)

1 Like

That lighting!!! Love it man, keep it up!

1 Like

I don’t know what to really say. It’s breathtaking for a Roblox build…

1 Like

That is absolutely insane!! people like you truly amaze me!

1 Like

:face_with_monocle: :angry: :scream_cat: :100: looks great

1 Like

This looks absolutely amazing, the lighting that you use is astonishing. The entire thing looks super realistic, it’s hard to tell that’s even Roblox. Good job, keep up the great work. :+1:

2 Likes