A-Chassis Vehicle Mobile Support

Heya folks I have free-model resource for you all to use! Made by me, lceyDex…better known as Real_IceyDev. Since this can be really hard to set-up I’ll give you a set-up run through with a description of what you must do, with a video explaining it aswell.

The images are pretty basic images for the pedals & hand brake, I know. They are just simple ImageButtons, and can always be changed in the "Buttons" child located under the "Mobile Support" LocalScirpt (the plugin).

I see people saying that this is from a YouTuber. Indeed it is, yet I have a different code than his. I used his, and altered it. Yet you can find him/the video in the replies, he’s there somewhere.

Model link: A-Chassics Mobile Support! - Roblox

(1/30/2023) Hey guys, been a while. I always watch this, so please give suggestions and let me know if you have any concerns! Anyways, I updated some things on here, nothing to the actual module. Yet, you will see by summer of 2023 the module will have the ability to shift gears. Yet, for right now all I’ve done is added a notices page. Peace out!

:warning: CAREFUL :warning:: DIFFERENT PLUGINS, INTERFACES, AND CHASSIS CONFIGURATIONS CAN MAKE OR BREAK THIS PLUGIN. View the “Notes & Notices” tab for a list of things you should watch out for.

Screenshot

:warning:PLEASE NOTE: *Some gauges are not made/are not compatible with my mobile UI.*:warning:
EXAMPLE:

It’s all over the place.

Setup (New A-Chassis)

Heya! So first of all, get the model: A-Chassics Mobile Support! - Roblox

Secondly your going to delete read me, because you can read this. Now drag mobile support over to your vehicles plugins;

Sorry for the video being huge on the screen, I can’t make it 75% size.

This now is the hard part. Sometimes depending on the gauge, the Drive script will be a bit different. Usually you must paste it on line # 270. How do do here;

Now your done!! Only can be seen/used on a mobile device…obviously.

Yet just incase you are in need of the Interface script you put in Drive, here it is;

local Buttons = script.Parent:WaitForChild("Buttons")
local Left = Buttons:WaitForChild("Left")
local Right = Buttons:WaitForChild("Right")
local Brake = Buttons:WaitForChild("Brake")
local Gas = Buttons:WaitForChild("Gas")
local Handbrake = Buttons:WaitForChild("Handbrake")

if UserInputService.TouchEnabled and not UserInputService.MouseEnabled then
	Buttons.Visible = true
end
local function LeftTurn(Touch, GPE)
	if Touch.UserInputState == Enum.UserInputState.Begin then
		_GSteerT = -1
		_SteerL = true
	else
		if _SteerR then
			_GSteerT = 1
		else
			_GSteerT = 0
		end
		_SteerL = false
	end
end
Left.InputBegan:Connect(LeftTurn)
Left.InputEnded:Connect(LeftTurn)
--Left.InputChanged:Connect(LeftTurn)

local function RightTurn(Touch, GPE)
		_GSteerT = 1
		_SteerR = true
	else
		if _SteerL then
			_GSteerT = -1
		else
			_GSteerT = 0
		end
		_SteerR = false
	end
end
Right.InputBegan:Connect(RightTurn)
Right.InputEnded:Connect(RightTurn)
--Right.InputChanged:Connect(RightTurn)

local function TouchThrottle(input, GPE)
	if input.UserInputState == Enum.UserInputState.Begin and _IsOn then
		_GThrot = 1
	else
		_GThrot = _Tune.IdleThrottle/100
	end
end
Gas.InputBegan:Connect(TouchThrottle)
Gas.InputEnded:Connect(TouchThrottle)
--Gas.InputChanged:Connect(TouchThrottle)

local function TouchBrake(input, GPE)
	if input.UserInputState == Enum.UserInputState.Begin then
		_GBrake = 1
	else
		_GBrake = 0
	end
end
Brake.InputBegan:Connect(TouchBrake)
Brake.InputEnded:Connect(TouchBrake)
--Brake.InputChanged:Connect(TouchBrake)

local function TouchHandbrake(input, GPE)
		_PBrake = not _PBrake
	elseif input.UserInputState == Enum.UserInputState.End then
		if car.DriveSeat.Velocity.Magnitude>5 then
			_PBrake = false
		end
	end
end
Handbrake.InputBegan:Connect(TouchHandbrake)
Handbrake.InputEnded:Connect(TouchHandbrake)
Setup (Old A-Chassis - 1.5)

Heya! So first of all, get the model: A-Chassics Mobile Support! - Roblox

SPECIAL thank you to StodgierMist (MEGAHACKER2228) for making this work for older A-Chassis version users.

Secondly your going to delete read me, because you can read this. After that, drag mobile support over to your vehicles plugins;

Sorry for the video being huge on the screen, I can’t make it 75% size.

This now is the hard part. Sometimes depending on the gauge, the Drive script will be a bit different. Usually you must paste it on line # 270. How do do here;

THE SCRIPT IS BELOW THE VIDEO

Now your done!! Only can be seen/used on a mobile device…obviously.

Yet just incase you are in need of the Interface script you put in Drive, here it is;

local Buttons = script.Parent:WaitForChild("Buttons")
local Left = Buttons:WaitForChild("Left")
local Right = Buttons:WaitForChild("Right")
local Brake = Buttons:WaitForChild("Brake")
local Gas = Buttons:WaitForChild("Gas")
local Handbrake = Buttons:WaitForChild("Handbrake")

if UserInputService.TouchEnabled and not UserInputService.MouseEnabled then
	Buttons.Visible = true
end
local function LeftTurn(Touch, GPE)
		_GSteerT = -1
		_SteerL = true
	else
		if _SteerR then
			_GSteerT = 1
		else
			_GSteerT = 0
		end
		_SteerL = false
	end
end
Left.InputBegan:Connect(LeftTurn)
Left.InputEnded:Connect(LeftTurn)
--Left.InputChanged:Connect(LeftTurn)

local function RightTurn(Touch, GPE)
		_GSteerT = 1
		_SteerR = true
	else
		if _SteerL then
			_GSteerT = -1
		else
			_GSteerT = 0
		end
		_SteerR = false
	end
end
Right.InputBegan:Connect(RightTurn)
Right.InputEnded:Connect(RightTurn)
--Right.InputChanged:Connect(RightTurn)

local function TouchThrottle(input, GPE)
	if input.UserInputState == Enum.UserInputState.Begin and _IsOn then
		_IThrot = 1
	else
		_IThrot = _Tune.IdleThrottle/100
	end
end
Gas.InputBegan:Connect(TouchThrottle)
Gas.InputEnded:Connect(TouchThrottle)
--Gas.InputChanged:Connect(TouchThrottle)

local function TouchBrake(input, GPE)
		_IBrake = 1
	else
		_IBrake = 0
	end
end
Brake.InputBegan:Connect(TouchBrake)
Brake.InputEnded:Connect(TouchBrake)
--Brake.InputChanged:Connect(TouchBrake)

local function TouchHandbrake(input, GPE)
		_PBrake = not _PBrake
	elseif input.UserInputState == Enum.UserInputState.End then
		if car.DriveSeat.Velocity.Magnitude>5 then
			_PBrake = false
		end
	end
end
Handbrake.InputBegan:Connect(TouchHandbrake)
Handbrake.InputEnded:Connect(TouchHandbrake)
Notices & Notes
  • Compatible with versions; AC 1.5 (Use Old Setup) - AC6.52S2 (Use New Setup)
  • Different plugins may interact with the code, and may disable things
  • Different configurations with the chassis can alter if the code works or not
  • Lots of people were reporting their script was not working because they were using a version close to AC Build 1.5, I have now made a new way to setup, shown in the “Old” setup!
  • More notices to come soon as they are found

Now, you have the model! Any issues, requests, or suggestions…just reply or friend me on Discord.

17 Likes

I’d like to note that this is a port of my existing Mobile Support Mod, thank you for sharing.

5 Likes

Does this correspond with pc aswell?

Yeah I watched the tutorial a LONG while back and just saw the script laying around in my toolbox area, so I decided to spice it up…upload it as a fancier version, and share it to the DevForum. If so you are actually the person of the tutorial, I give you full credit for the original creation of this model. Sorry it took me 7 days to respond, I was busy doing other things in the real world, like school XD.

All A-Chassis vehicles are compatible/correspond with PC, as A-Chassis MAINLY runs/works with PC. The whole reason I did this/used Eniiqz’s model (if he actually is who he claims to be) is because it is hard to make/find A-Chassis Mobile support as it is rare for A-Chassis to support mobile. Yes I am repeating myself, because as I said 3 times already…A-Chassis mainly works on PC. If this doesn’t make sense, please excuse and make the best of my improper almost bedtime/woke up at 4:30am/over-tired/grammar.

Thank you to LeonTheBigFat for pointing out that one part in the setup didn’t make sense, he pointed out that;

Place either after line #205 or #271 in Your Car Model>A-Chassics Tune>A-Chassics Interface>Drive. Then in that Script, paste all of below AFTER line #70 in the interface. –

Didn’t make too much sense, and he was right. So I changed it up to hopefully help some people understand it better. You paste that source code into the “Drive” local script under “User Interface” at line number 270. Hope this helps, thank you LeonTheBigFat for pointing this out to me on Discord.

1 Like

But how do you make the car move if you can’t shift up? Is there any resolution for this problem?

3 Likes

Hello!! You must have autostart off. So if you go into your cars model, there should be a module script called “A-Chassis Tune”, if you double click this script a bunch of things will show up. It should be the first, second, or third thing there but it says something like “Car.Autostart = true or false”. I’m on mobile not in studio so I forget. If that is set to false, set it to true. When it’s true, the car starts the second you enter the drivers seat.

It was already true

I meant that when I started up the car, it was in neutral.

Here’s more

Friend me on Discord at Real_IceyDev#3339 and I will talk tomorrow when I am on my pc. Thank you.

I sent a request. My tag is epicness#7200 just so you can find me.

I think this is the original video: HOW TO MAKE MOBILE SUPPORT FOR A-CHASSIS | ROBLOX STUDIO - YouTube Just be sure to credit the video in your original post or you might trigger some people.

lol xd alr did it

I mean you could put the link to the video in this post

4 Likes

I seem to have a problem. The steering seems to work, but the brake and gas dont. I use AC6 1.51.2

I get no errors also

1 Like

Hey! Sorry for getting back late, some tragedies are going on right now causing late response times.

Do you have the configurations set to automatically ignite the vehicle? And does your vehicles require any sort of gear shifting?

I never saw this until now! Also, I get this but I am not using his code directly, I have my own version yes based off his, yet it isn’t worth it.

I do have to so it goes when I hit the gas peddle. I know I am actually hitting the gas and brake. When I hit the brake, brake lights come on. So Im hitting the brake, just the mobile support mod doesn’t recognize I am. The RPMS also dont go up. But if I hit the W key they do

1 Like