A little update…

If you guys remember this old post Feedback on my models

Then im happy to say I’ve made an update on one of the locomotives displayed. After 2-3 years ive managed to get it advanced enough.

This is what I have so far. I might need to rework the bogeys. Since they clearly don’t look like the real like equivalent of this locomotive

With all that out of the way here are the images

These locomotives are known as Slovak: ZSSK 162/163/362/363 Ukrainian: (ЗССК 162/163/362/363)

Some detailed information can be found here [ČSD Class ES 499.1 - Wikipedia]

I will redo the wheels. Probably add the cabin and texture it in three liveries. I hope you like it

Side note: That Czech/Hungarian train simulator i was working on that i mentioned. Im movimg that to this new game. Grand European Railways. I wont detail everything right now. But maybe if youre really wondering you can PM me or reply to this post asking

Just want some feedback, just to see how the community likes it. Thanks

- Some transport developer
15 Likes

Here she is with bogeys installed :smiley:

2 Likes

This model looks good! It has a good amount of detail. Nice job on it!

2 Likes

hello sir, ive been trying to find a reference to start making train in blender, could you help me (links + tutorials) how to make a train?! ill handle the rest ofc.

You can use this forum https://devforum.roblox.com/t/tips-for-building-smooth-realistic-trains

You could’ve replied to it to seek further assistance but the dude asked for it to be closed over notifications.

@CarlPlandog, Did you not have common sense to have just unsubscribed from the thread or turned off your notifications or something, you ignorantly closed a potentially useful thread that coulve helped others.

1 Like

Grow up. I had it closed because it was an old thread. Stop moaning.

bro cooked him :fire::fire::fire::fire::skull::skull::skull::skull: and let it out raw :cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Anyways the train looks cool, but I feel like the sides need some detailing.

1 Like

I would’ve done that however, I didn’t want the triangle limit to skyrocket since it was already at 200K the first time. Depending on how many I would’ve added it could’ve went up to 300K

Well damn, how was I supposed to know, I’m rather new here :confused:

Sorry for being an immature baby ig.

thank you for the help sir, amazing!

1 Like