A quick way to detect exploiters that use Electron

As long as this alleged impersonation wasn’t coming from me, because if they (The posts) were, then that means my Developer Forum account might somehow be hacked.

1 Like

Another day, another person leaking their anti-exploit detection. It will get patched now.

2 Likes

I will always find more. Don’t worry.
I am an unstoppable force :smiling_imp:

1 Like

In conclusion, When a positron collides with an electron, annihilation occurs

2 Likes

Interesting, I’ll have to see how it stacks up again my anti-cheat since none that I’ve tested have ever been about to defeat my server-side service. :grinning:

1 Like

Well it didn’t take long to find, it is a client side cheat injector, but still no match for server side cheat detection, so it fails as well. I’ll add it to my list of easily defeated cheat software. :sweat_smile:

Detectron on top! :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :fire:

Jokes aside, good job for creating an electron detection
EDIT: Also wasn’t electron detected by hyperion anyway

From my past experience, serversides are extremely easy to detect and kill, I have literally made anticheats that will stop serversides before they even have the chance to execute themselves, you start a continuious sniff for certain instances and run a while true do without a wait to delete it so there is no chance that anything can get past it, the only downside is that it freezes the game for a couple of seconds.

1 Like

It was and it still is, from the start of its creation, even the showcaser got banned live while Electron wasn’t even released to the public. :anguished:

2 Likes

Then I challenge you to defeat mine. It only does speed, fly and teleport cheat detection, but I’ve tried every client cheat on the market and they all fail. I don’t see how you would be able to “kill” a server-side service beyond actually hacking Roblox itself, but that’s how we learn to deal with these. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

By serverside he means a backdoor that will give players server side access to ur game

ah, my apologies, I misunderstood you. I was speaking of something entirely different.

You probably haven’t tried actually worthy and good client anti-cheats.

Most client anti-cheats on Developer Forums are overhyped and can be bypassed in several lines, including Adonis (3 line bypass), which is praised upon by some game developers sometimes.

My anti-cheat has yet to be bypassed, however I’ve privated for now since it’s practically useless as there is no worthy cheat/exploit, and also because I’m lazy to update it to the latest Roblox updates, especially the identites & capabilities one. :stuck_out_tongue:

Here are some examples of nicely-made client anti-cheats:
@daily3014TheGod (Daily/Daily3014):
Bypass Watchdog To Capture Terminal [V1] - Roblox
Valkyrie Anti Cheat - Roblox
Hades Anti Cheat - Roblox
Watchdog - Roblox

@HexadecimalLiker (Liker):
ASTON Testing Grounds - Roblox
L.A.T-AC [READ DESC] - Roblox
[:gun::sparkling_heart: UPDATE] Luh Aim Trainer - Roblox (ft. @freakphantoms)

@CodedJer (Jeremy):
Anonymous Anti Exploit Testing Facility - Roblox

@MrJake092209 (Europa) (ft. @xd_xdxdxdxdxddxd (kxr)):
Faithful AntiCheat V2 - Roblox [V2]
[READ DESCRIPTION] Faithful Anti-Cheat - Roblox [V1]
Europa Anti-Cheat - Roblox

1 Like

I appreciate the links. I was referring to the “cheats” themselves, I’ve used all the client cheats as a way to test against my own where the client 100% can not be trusted by the server. :smile:

Who cares? It’s his own. Besides, this has been knowned for a long time ago, yet didn’t patched

“The sun never sets on the British empire”

death for all skids!!!

another day, another victory for the ogs. Taking down the skids, the impostors among us.

2 Likes

Morals of the story:

1. Don’t keep CoreGui, HttpService, InsertService, BrowserService, CaptureService, HttpRbxApiService, MessageBusService, or MarketplaceService in client memory.
  2. Never hook metamethods.

You might be fine if you ignore these lessons (just as long as you revert all these changes within one second).

2 Likes

Who would use any of these on the client? ESPECIALLY HttpRbxApiService and MessageBusService?

Although MarketplaceService is kind of stupid

1 Like