A quick way to detect exploiters that use Electron

Welcome back.

This day, I have decided to come up with a reliable detection for Electron (subatomic particle :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) in the shortest amount of time possible. ~6 minutes.

Positron.lua (3.4 KB)

Shout-out to (Co) and SirMeme for being great developers.
(This detection has been known since their V2, but, I guess (personal opinion) they didn’t care)

Add this LocalScript in your ReplicatedFirst, that’s it.

Don’t forget to send this script to your friends! :yum:

Electron’s important initialization scripts :smiling_imp: (thanks to @sploinkied (Bluwu) on Discord):
init1.lua (8.5 KB)
security.lua (1.7 KB)

Mobile Exploits detections: A simple, yet effective, detection for all mobile exploits - Resources / Community Resources - Developer Forum | Roblox
Cheat Engine detections: Ruining lifes of Cheat Engine pseudo-“exploiters” - Resources / Community Resources - Developer Forum | Roblox

Tags

cheat anticheat anti-cheat anti cheat anti exploit exploit antiexploit antiexploit cheat engine cheatengine cheat-engine ce detection hack antihack anti-hack speedhack antispeedhack anti-speedhack anti-speed hack anti speed hack anti-speed-hack antispeed-hack antispeed hack security protection protect sanity check sanity checks sanitary check sanitary checks electron synapse krnl prevent exploits stop exploits delta codex code x code-x hydrogen delta delta x deltax delta-x delta(x) delta (x) sirmeme electrn electron v3 electron v2 electron detection antielectron anti electron anti-electron stop electron prevent electron

36 Likes

Particle.exe caught lacking again

6 Likes

AverageOnionUser once again blessing us with another detection :pray:

10 Likes

What the heck is Electron? I’ve never even heard of that.

6 Likes

An exploiting tool made for Roblox (duh, obviously), basically a cheat, a hack.

Allegedly, it is quite popular within the exploiting “community” (if you can even call it a community, since communities are supposed to be friendly and supportive).

4 Likes

An amazing community that really likes to destroys each others and make pre orders on the most obvious exit scams couch cough nebula :relaxed:

2 Likes

Why did you refer Beloathed as Bitdancer?

Another day, Another Exploit Detection leak.

1 Like

I would prefer if you did not try to impersonate a Roblox Staff member.

11 Likes

Oh goodness, sorry, I must have messed up something while DMing Bitdancer.

3 Likes

We are bypassing hyperion with this one!

1 Like

Brother I see you everywhere I go on the devforum :laughing:

3 Likes

1 Like

What are you talking about? I wasn’t impersonating anyone, actually. I’m actually getting scared. I wasn’t doing anything wrong. I don’t know what is happening.

4 Likes

Electron surely will bypass Hyperion, with one small issue
being ban-waved in a week after the public release. :joy:

4 Likes

Sorry if it isn’t my business, but what did you say, I could not see the message in time

2 Likes

Sorry, don’t worry about that, it was an issue on my side! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hey! We (daily and I) also gave you the init scripts with the famous InsertService reference (if it uses v2’s init)

2 Likes

I apologize, this was meant for the whole thread.

2 Likes

I have absolutely no idea what is going on, in all honesty. I don’t think anyone here was impersonating staff.

4 Likes

I was talking about the posts that are now deleted. Either way, it is all good now.

4 Likes