A ROBLOX Zombies game with a unique title

(for some reason I tried linking my mat852 account but couldn’t, so ya this is mat852 lol)

You guessed it, it’s called ROBLOX Zombies. I actually posted about this project back in like 2014/2015. I basically re-coded everything from the ground up to run a lot better and work lighter, and there’s still some improvements to be done for the server side code (like running all zombies in parallel instead of separately). The original idea for the gun system and the original gun model credits all go to Peathis (deathgiver23). we started the old project but never finished due to AI limitations and bad code.

Thumbnail

Here’s a very quick “trailer” I made for it, I plan on releasing a BETA at the end of the month (oct 31st :slight_smile: )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACLsv0l7ATY

What’s going to be released:

• node path ai
  • Gun camos
  • Player camos
  • Leveling and unlockable guns
  • the entire EBR Stratosphere Settlement map turned into a zombie map
  • Upgradable guns using a “tube” upgrade system (replaces the “perks” from cod zombies with gun upgrades)

What I’m going to add after (or hopefully before if I have time) release:

• In game zombie drop perks! I’ve got some really cool ones planned
  • Better ambiance
  • more maps? i hate building lol
  • Unlockable / buyable safes for unlocking stuff outside the leveling system
  • Better post-game summary screen
  • More than one melee weapon, also customizable melee weapons
  • safe unlockable hats
  • safe unlockable outfits that add on to your player camo in a cool and personal way

if you have any thoughts or opinions I’d love to hear em!

If you want to help out with this proj or just want to say hi you can message me discord FlashNAND#1419, I’m the only one working on this project so content creation is really lagging behind all the scripting I have to do.

16 Likes

Looks awsome and it has a big potential to be a great game! Good job :grinning:

1 Like

I absolutely love a good zombie game and I really can’t wait to play this. :grinning:

1 Like

:thinking:

2 Likes

Looks nice! Looking forward to a quality zombie game on ROBLOX! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks awesome! If you need maps hit me up :wink:

1 Like

MAT852?

we haven’t spoken since the days of ironnoob

1 Like

Sweet trailer, I’m looking forward to it! :smiley:

1 Like

no way what was your username???

Hold up a second here…StudioMM???..mat852???

Holy Crap! I still remember Borderline. I never thought I’d hear from any of the people behind it again.

4 Likes

LMAO I REMEMBER WAITING FOR BORDERLINE BHAHAHAHHAHA

im proud you’re coming back you were legit way ahead of our time back then
i remember watching your update videos back when the grass material still had that weird texture to it

also that reminds me remember when Battlefield was the most popular FPS on roblox at the time? haha

1 Like

Looks really nice!

1 Like