A showcase of my current works

Welcome

I know I’ve been making lots of trains from different countries and it looks like I cant make up my mind (which I cant fyi). But I’m sharing this here just to show you my current stage right now when it comes to making trains. I’ve been working on the same game for about a year improving here and there.

So I’d just like to quickly share two highly detailed (one of them being unfinished) trains that took me 6 weeks to make in total (plus school and all that)

Now before you start reading let me give you some brief information about this stupid game.

My game is called Grand European Railways, its a semi-fictional railway simulator where you get to drive trains from various countries in and around Europe. I am solo-developing this (unfortunately). But I’m making great progress so far! I’ve been working on this project for about a year(?) now since August or September of last year.

So I’m just here to show the current works for this game and to get some constructive feedback from the rest of you guys :v:

ÖBB 5022

First up we have a Siemens Desiro Classic DMU the ÖBB Class 5022 in CityJet livery. This took me half a week to make. And frankly was more insufferable to make compared to the next locomotive I’m about to show. This is relatively unfinished as I need to make seats, driving cab, toilets, etc. So feat your eyes upon this beauty.

This model is composed up of 616.9K triangles

As I have stated not a detailed interior yet as this is currently unfinished but this is what I have as of now

ÖBB 1044/1144

The other train I have completed so far is an ÖBB 1044/1144 electric locomotive in its modernised livery. This locomotive took me 5 weeks to make (unfortunately) but it was all worth it in the end when I got to see the final result.

This one was less of a pain in the rear to model. However it was a pain looking for proper references for it. But as I said it was ALL worth it in the end. I have made a proper driving cab (The controls and stuff are joined together because I nearly got burned out at the time so I just went ahead and didn’t bother)

And a whole engine room! Its not very detailed as its just a cube but it is what it is I guess. Anyways enough chit-chat, here’s the locomotive (This model is formed up of 767.3K triangles (sure its an unnecessary amount of triangles but Roblox was able to handle it :D!)

Now back to G.E.R I’m working on Austrian trains first because Austria was the first country I started at the time of planning this game. I plan to work on the Netherlands or Germany afterwards lol but here you guys go for now!

And that about it for now. As I said I would absolutely LOVE some feedback from you guys, they’ll come in handy when I create more trains in the future! See ya!

So what do you think of my trains? [Be honest, NO sugar-coating]
  • They look amazing! Fabulous!
  • Cool
  • Eh, they could use some work
  • I don’t like 'em
  • They look stupid, atrocious, HORRIBLE

0 voters

1 Like

All of these works look very good! Nice job on them!

1 Like

These models are so detailed & intricate, looks like a model straight out of UE5!

1 Like