A small wood house

:white_medium_small_square: Build Number: 02

:white_medium_small_square: a small wooden house, no interior design, I just made the outside, how do you think? what can i improve?

17 Likes

Looks awesome! Just a suggestion:

• try making the handrail on the entrance a bit less thicker and blocky.

Thats all, and that is a superb build for your (2nd)? Build!

3 Likes

Looks pretty cool! Keep up the good work. :+1:

2 Likes

Looks good, nice and detailed. I like the way you have designed the rooftop bit. I will definitely be staying to see more of your work in the future. Keep building!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@dibblydubblydoo

Thank you for your opinion, I edited the entry, how do you think?

3 Likes

thank you so much, I try to improve myself and make bigger structures

1 Like

@uD0ge
thank you for your feedback, the roof part was a little more difficult than others but overall I did something.

1 Like

@Ja_sef I like the design and concept! Looks greater than mine tbh…

1 Like

This actually looks really nice. One thing I would do is union things of the same color and material together that are next to each other so that the material looks a bit smoother/better/realistic. Other than that keep up the good work!

2 Likes

@deemioo
thank you for your opinion.

2 Likes

Thank you for your opinion, I work for better use of materials

2 Likes

[size=5]Aesthetics[/size]

I really like the small aesthetically pleasing look of the house, I love the fact that you have used different wood materials rather than just sticking to one, it adds more details to the build. I also like the small details that you have added sucks as grass, a rocky path and rocks. A few of my suggestions would be…

• The grass on the rocky path is sticking out of the slab
  • Interior
  • Perhaps use textures
3 Likes

@AmusingDev

Thank you for your feedback, I will try to correct the mistakes I made in my other structures

2 Likes

Really like the design of the house, it’s looking good so far, one recommendation I have is somewhere on the building itself, or the interior I would try throwing some details around the exterior this could include (Building lights, Chairs, or logs). Placed on the side of the house something like that could work and add a nice touch to the house, that way it can give more life to the building than just be simply an empty area maybe place some tiles or some textures on the roof so it look nicer.

I’ll try using textures or possibly other materials instead of one on the whole entire build. Other than love the build. I think it looks pretty nice.

1 Like

Thank you for your opinion, I think it would be better if I put some things home.

1 Like

Cool keep the good work :slight_smile:
(30 chars)

2 Likes

The build itself is really nice, I like it! The path in the front should have more unique shapes for the rocks, rather than being copy and pasted with the same shape. Overall, it is a really good build! :smile:

1 Like

thank you for your ideas, I chose the easiest and slightly easiest way to copy and paste :grinning:

1 Like

The detail on the house is so good and realistic! Great job, I can’t wait to see what else you can create! :smile:

1 Like

thank you I will share a new build soon, and I am just developing myself for now :smiley:

2 Likes