A way to wrap SurfaceGUIs on curved surfaces?

It’s a simple question, is there currently a way to wrap surface GUIs on curved objects? I found an old module back from 2015, but it can’t handle complex GUIs, only simplistic texts. I was wondering if any scripter found a ‘hacky’ way around this limitation? Thanks in advanced.

As far as I know, there is currently no built-in functionality in Roblox to wrap surface GUIs on curved surfaces. However, there are some workarounds you can try to achieve this effect.

you can try to use a series of small surface GUIs and position them closely together to create the illusion of a single, curved surface GUI. This method may require some trial and error to get the positioning just right, but it can work well for simpler GUI designs.

You can also try using 3D modeling software like Blender to create a curved surface with the GUI design mapped onto it as a texture. You can then import this model into Roblox and use it in your game.

Overall, while there may not be a straightforward solution to wrapping surface GUIs on curved surfaces in Roblox, there are some creative workarounds that you can try.

1 Like

Thanks, I ended up splitting the one large GUI across multiple on the curved surface. Made the effect I was looking for:

Thanks for the response!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.