A W.I.P Showcase Feedback wanted

This was made with just 2 hours of work, but so much more is need to be done.
Just wanted some thoughts on what I currently have so far.

EDIT:
Updated, another 2 hours of work with some changes to the pathways, lightning and more structures.

Pictures

If you wish to try it out, feel free to here.

Hire me!

Wish to hire me? Check out my portifolio
[OPEN] vv5ng’s Professional Builder / Portfolio / 2021

14 Likes

This is very good building! if you want to add more detail I think you should do to the pathways, but this already looks perfect and has a very good atmosphere!

1 Like

You could always improve the lighting to make it more realistic, but very good looking! Great job!

2 Likes

One of the most detailed things I’ve ever seen on Roblox! Like it!

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, currently working on the pathways but getting the overall basis of it first and then expanding it.

1 Like

I’m amazed, I couldn’t build something like that even if I had it right in front of me. Other than the pathway being a bit bland like others were saying, there’s nothing much I can say except keep building! This already looks great, if I was searching for a builder I’d 100% hire you if I was shown just this. Once again, blown away with just 2 hours of work

2 Likes

Appreciate the kind words, yeah I can understand with the pathways but as previously said I’m just setting out a pathway currently as the basis, then details can be added to it. But overall thank you.

I think it looks great so far! I could imagine the build is like a roleplay map in a fantasy game or something, not much I need to comment on either!

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words! I mean it could be used for a roleplay map for a fantasy game, but it’s fairly memory intensive.

1 Like

My pc didnt like it but looks great:D

1 Like

Yeah I get around similar fps, but I’ve done nothing for optimisation wise but appreciate the kind words!

Are you sure this is Roblox and not unreal engine 5? (Great job, I love it!)

1 Like