[OPEN] vv5ng’s Professional Builder / Portfolio / 2021

IMPORTANT!
There has been someone impersonating me the only discord I use is:

Passion#8552

IF THAT IS NOT THE DISCORD USER DO NOT FALL FOR IT, IT IS A SCAM!
My discord also has my twitter linked to it as well so please look out for that.

Hello! I am a Professional builder who’s been building for around 4 - 5 year (Roblox Studio), with experience within all sort’s of genre’s. I can build from low-poly to high-poly. All of my builds are clean postioned well and always passionate about each project.

Due to recent events I have expanded my skills towards blender and substance painter, I can now provide decently made models for your liking with also uv-unwrapping and texturing.

I have also been on roblox since 2015 so I’m not new to the platform but I only really got into building around 2016 - 2017. Plus I’m very easy to work with and you will get what you wish at amazing quality no matter the genre.

• You can either keep reading or use my website instead. - WEBSITE -

When hiring me I wish for you to get straight to the point, tell me what you want and how you want it. Aka the size of the map and genre etc. Detailing may increase the prices depending on the complexity it may vary. Also to mention you will be going first within the payment, pretty much once I’m done with the map I wish for you to pay first and then I’ll hand it over.

https://streamable.com/jn88zi

Another Showcase:

My work
High Poly
Sarichia

FPS Map

Mid Poly
FIVE

Built by me and a friend
Dead's Calling | FIVE WAR ROOM TEASER | - YouTube

Horror Game

Low Poly
Flag Wars Map 1

Modelling
Props - Textured
Power

Circuit

Barrel

Lantern

Generator

CLOSED - :red_circle:
OPEN - :green_circle:

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset. My preferred payment method is (Real Money “GBP”) I do also accept Robux as well. (Detail’s may change the price depending on the complexity)

CURRENTLY ONLY TAKING REAL MONEY

Big Maps - 45-100k R$ or 114 - 250 GBP
Medium Maps - 30 - 35k R$ or 100 GBP - 122 GBP
Small Maps - 10-25k R$ or 25 - 63 GBP

You can contact me on here or twitter https://twitter.com/Skill_Passion
I also have discord Passion#8552

BACK TO THE TOP

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Is there a builder better than this guy? I don’t think so.

Awesome guy with an observant eye, incredible attention to detail and overall a skillful builder. He is easy to communicate with and super kind. If you’re looking for a builder to complete flawless and optimized work, vv5ng’s your guy.

3 Likes

Completely agree with @dawnguard77. There isn’t anything more to be said, he’s a great guy and one of the best builders out there.

2 Likes

I’ve gotten to know him over the past year, and his building has evolved into something real special. Great guy with a great skill-set that any aspiring builder would dream to have. 10/10 would recommend.

1 Like

How much robux for placing 1 grey 4 x 2 x 1 basepart in my game?

I’ve known vv5ng for a while now, and from experience, I can confidently say he is one of the fastest and most reliable builder I’ve known to date. Hand models each asset of the map and shows great attention to detail. The best point about him is how fast he gets work done. If you’re looking for a quality map, definitely consider hiring him. I’ve worked with him on many projects and he has never failed to impress thus far!

Other than this building prowess, vv5ng is a great person. Very easy to talk to and communicate and is always doing his best to suit the clients needs in terms of building and taking one step more and improvising to add additional details to really step the game up.

1 Like

Bumping, added one new high poly build and some changes to the portfolio itself. Currently limited only taking real money as payment at the moment!

EDIT - Added one new Mid-Poly build “Horror Game”. No longer limited.