Ability to customize and add badges inside "Game Settings" in/on studio

Hello everyone!

As a Roblox developer, it is currently impossible to upload, customize and create badges onto certain Roblox games through the Game Settings tab inside studio at the moment.

Yes, we have a section to add and customize badges on the Develop page in a group game or not but sometimes I don’t approve of doing that way and I will rather be inside studio checking on my colleagues and other things instead of taking a longer way to upload/create badges on the Develop page.

When creating badges, it should be in the Monetization section and under all the other things that are already introduced and set up by default:

Image:

I’m guessing that there might be plans for this to happen for the *Game Settings" section, some topics that might have coordination with it:

Introducing Unified Game Permissions.
Introducing Two Game Security Settings: Third Party Sales & Cross Game Teleports

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because it can be much easier and beneficial for Roblox developers and me to create and manage badges with control along with ease of development/workflow.