Ability to Permanently Delete Our Uploaded Content

archiving isn’t the same as deletion. Unfortunately, Roblox will still warn you for an asset that was archived.

3 Likes

That is supposed to the the point of archiving

it is unfathomably crazy that a highly requested feature from 2018 STILL doesn’t have an implementation within roblox in 2024, we need to be able to delete our assets. You can still get banned from archived assets, having no delete button is just backwards and borderline stupid.

5 Likes

It seems like they want you to get banned.

3 Likes

It is, and yet Roblox will go out of their way to lie to you and ignore you when you do eventually get a strike on an archived asset. Source: was banned for almost 8 months over a strike on an archived asset

I despise the fact that Roblox lies about something as important as this, even with many people openly proving it wrong, but it’s not like anyone can do anything about it in the big picture.

2 Likes

This should be all encompassing as many people here have suggested. I would even extend it to things such as groups which could in turn free up many already taken names. If we have the ability to create we should also have the ability to destroy. How this will be implemented or what other areas it may affect is really not my concern as long as the core issue is resolved - deletion.

2 Likes