Ability to re-arrange the order in which badges are displayed

Bumping this again, great to see its being thought about by Staff though.

Just finishing up an 8 month project, and immediately messed up the badge orientation today ,now I have to re-do all my badges in the order I want.

The only solution currently for this is to mess with all the badges name/description and code that gives badges. I think this is why I think they havnt done the badge re-orienting already.

(wrong reply)

6 Likes

Heavily bump this, the process of re-organising badges as of now is tedious and I hope that Roblox can implement a system either similar or exactly like how you’ve suggested; it would help a lot.

6 Likes

Was just thinking about this. This would be really convenient in order to display badges in an organized matter.

2 Likes

This would be something used by lots of developers! Roblox please add this!!

2 Likes

Having this feature would help me convey to my players what achievements they can work towards in a more organized and easier to understand way.

For example, by being able to arrange them from easiest to hardest to obtain, chronologically (think obby stages badges), or by placing holiday events (haloween, winter, etc) all in one section on the list would make badges more organized for both developers and players.

4 Likes

please add this feature :smiley: @MeshOfPaul

1 Like

Small update that it got to the roadmap

1 Like