Ability to use Open Cloud endpoints (+ webhooks) for viewing and modifying Script Editor Diffs

This topic has steemed from this topic

As a developer and a project manager for my project, it is currently hard to get what has been changed in a script to maybe rollback a specific change or know a specific change that a developer or somebody did without having to go through the hassle of debugging and finding out yourself.

The current solutions that I can think of, are using third party tooling like GitHub and connecting it with the LogService.MessageOut and every time it detects a “script committed …” message then it will be pushed to the GitHub repo. As this is based on some text, it’s not reliable enough and has it’s own flaws.

For webhook that go along with this, every time a change has been committed to our repo I’ve have it, so it will auto-format the code and then push it back to the experience and do some :sparkles: other internal stuff that I can’t say here publicly :sparkles: but it can serve any purpose not just mine, but if you want to have it log to a third party platform like Sentry for logging and monitoring, or for your users to see what you’ve been doing. The point I’m trying to make is, it can be used for all different kinds of development workflows and it can be very very very opening and beneficial for all kinds of people if we can get these features.

I urge people to put their own experiences here and compare their own workflow (simple not detailed if your project is secretive, don’t leak it pls kthx).

(first time creating a post like this, if you have any suggestions or if I’m missing something, let me know, I don’t bite!)