Account Age Verification Script

After looking at feedback from my previous release:

I’ve decided to make an “Age Verification” script that could also be a useful tool for preventing trolls.

How does it work?

Simple - Insert the model into ServerScriptService and find the Value in the config folder. It is located here:

I’ve set this to 30 for default - but I would not recommend leaving it that high - anything under 15 should be fine but it can be changed it needed.

Why would I need to use this?

The idea I had when making this was that it I wouldn’t recommend using it on a game you’re looking to advertise or a game you want to get increased visits on

This script is purely for games targeted by trolls, like a cafe for example.

Take the model

https://www.roblox.com/library/5066892397/REMAKE-Age-Verification-Script

Please feel free to leave any feedback on this or other tools you’d like to see made!

(I know this is a fairly simple script but as I said in my previous release - it saves people the time on having to do it)

Here's what it looks like for players who join with an account < 30 days old

14 Likes

32 posts were merged into an existing topic: Restricting minor features by user Age

Moved as that’s an ongoing discussion in another topic.

This is a good resource for new players, but is kinda simple, and I know you acknowledged that, but good post.

3 Likes

Wow, this is good!
This can prevent exploiters who got banned, and prevent trolls.
And alt raids.

4 Likes

I am grateful of your contribution, but I don’t recommend using this. It can be seen as a form of discrimination. If your game has a lot of trollers or exploiters i would rather recommend to step up moderation or a anti cheat.

3 Likes

I personally would never use it. But for games like hangouts that aren’t marketed I’d recommend but only if they are being targeted.

2 Likes