Active Game Limit Raised To 200 For All Users!

I thought it was just dev forum

1 Like

All users.

1 Like

Just verified with an alt I have lol

3 Likes

I felt like this was coming for a while now

with the ability to own groups games and all that good stuff

1 Like

Oh noes, Iā€™ll be forgetting to disable a lot of games from the active positionā€¦
I already have over 300 places lol.

2 Likes

I saw that when I logged into an alt and saw it.

1 Like

I think there should be a Dev tier of some sort especially for DevEx. Not having daily rewards and other perks of BC but you are able to access DevEx without BC. Developers in the forums could then have an option to be in this Dev tier or buy BC and do it.
Does it sound to far fetched?

1 Like

I feel like the next step from here is removing the pesky group limits. I hope they do that and then revamp BC as 2 memberships for robux allowance, and a developer tier. I donā€™t really see the point in having the 3 different tiers that are basically just for robux allowance and groups.

Unfortunately, Iā€™m not sure how this would work with people who have lifetime memberships.

3 Likes

This is why I love Roblox. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

No, thatā€™s ridiculous, a lot of people buy BC to be in more then 5 groups. Major profit loss there.

6 Likes

Heh not even 200 would fit my 800 place creations, tough iā€™m not making 10% active again because i would have to make them FE :confused:

2 Likes

Isā€¦ Isā€¦ Thisā€¦ Heaven?

5 Likes

I find it hard to believe people are shelling out $6+ per month just to be in some more groups, but what do I know?

2 Likes

The only reason I have interest in BC is extra places and extra group slots. Iā€™d love to be in a few more developer groups.

1 Like

Exactly, so a developer subscription would suit you more than one targeted at kids who want a robux allowance.

I feel like this conversation should be held elsewhere. I feel bad about derailing this thread.

3 Likes

goodbye 8 of 5 slots avalible

6 Likes

good update!!11

3 Likes

Same here!

5 Likes

Ever since tix was a thing, youā€™d get 1 tix (10 for BC only games) per visit per game for every day. If tix was still a thing and this update was out, people would set up teleporters for 200 times for 2 THOUSAND (if its BC) tix per day. Which was ~120 R$.

This is one more benefit of removing tix. For this to happen, that had to happen :open_mouth:

7 Likes

:smiley:

2 Likes