Active Game Limit Raised To 200 For All Users!

I remember buying BC back in 2011 just to make 10 places active on my profile (as they wouldn’t remove when it expired). Now I barely have 3 active.

4 Likes

So with the removal of a BC feature, are you releasing a new one or reducing the price? This was a paid for feature.

2 Likes

Hopefully this will spur new innovations opportunities for a lot of devs

1 Like

Likely neither, at most they’ll do is collapse the memberships into more general forms but I doubt it – they’ll probably just keep it the way it is now. No reason to really modify it. The data behind this probably showed that most people who use this don’t bother to use all their active places regardless of the membership, it may have been an incentive in the past but with group games already bypassing this active limit and games on player profiles becoming a thing of the past, I doubt anything will happen.

1 Like

I know. I just don’t like it when Roblox rolls out features to everyone, when I am paying for those features, ya know?

2 Likes

Its kinda the same as when a game goes from paid access to free.

You get a feature that is not available to everyone

1 Like

Woohooo this is awesome !

1 Like

Perfect. Now you don’t need to buy them. Saves you money. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Agreed

2 Likes

This is simply amazing!

2 Likes

Yes, but when a player buys a Paid Access game, they most likely already know that it will be made free eventually. Although this is a change for the better, it does make available a feature that people paid to have exclusive access to.

1 Like

This just made my day! This is amazing!

2 Likes

lol guess i can cancel my obc now

4 Likes

Seeing all these posts about purchasing BC just for active places…

I transitioned all my places into a group, where essentially I can have more active places than my account itself. I don’t know the limit, but I do know that it went above 5. I don’t know about the cons, but I do know the pros!

1 Like

Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!

D-do I believe my ears (eyes, rather, since this is text)?

Praise be ROBLOX.

2 Likes

This is amazing! Thank you!

1 Like

This is really useful to me and most likely everyone here but I just bought BC a week or two ago for extra places (plus groups).

At least it didn’t it didn’t cost much to buy :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

OOOOH my goodness, I’ve been needing this for so long.

Thanks roblox!

2 Likes

very abusable by hackers

2 Likes