Add a Search System to the Creations Page

As a Roblox developer and user on the Roblox website, it is currently too hard to search and find what places, assets, and groups are currently owned and models owned by yourself on the Developer Creations page.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience and search overflow because I can search up games and group places that I’ve made throughout my journey as a developer and user with projects and creations, or re-visit these places that we’ve made in the past and present.

With the new release of the Developer Creations page onto the platform, it is somewhat beneficial and a great improvement for us users and developers to visit places and great UI improvements from the old legacy page for many years to now a great, modern theme page for us developers to have. However, there is a feature lacking to find and get the asset or place that we own which is a Search System inside of the website to explore and find these assets.

It would be nice if we could have the search bar and system on the right side of these buttons like normal websites do, will help out a user that has a lot of places to explore and find more than 100+ places, or even 500+ assets:

16 Likes

Thanks for the feature request – it’s on the roadmap!!

20 Likes