Creations Page Should Show Last Camera Position

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to use the creations page quickly and efficiently.

The create page used to show where your camera last left off:

Providing much needed context instead of just browsing by name. The new page however lacks this:

It’s so hard to look through icons that have no relation to the actual project. Without a search bar, you just have to scroll through all your games…

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because I would be able to look through my creations easily and find the one I’m trying to edit quickly.

17 Likes

Regardless of if a search bar is added, this should still become a feature.

I want to, at a glance be able to find a place without having to upload a thumbnail.
This layout makes icons significantly more prevalent and even truncates names, making it harder for me to immediately find a game over the previous layout in some instances, especially universe places.

7 Likes

This needs to be a feature. I have tens of hundreds of places that I manually have to look through just to find out what it was and why I need it. I think the option (if this isn’t already a thing) to delete a place entirely should be a thing. I’ve had to use second account because the amount of places I had on my primary account was too hard for me to find anything and the lack of being able to clean up nearly a decade worth of places made it near impossible to find a valid solution on my own.

1 Like

Hi all! Thanks for the feature request :slight_smile: Searching is on our roadmap for this page.

8 Likes

Why did i respond to this like it was a feature request specifically for a search bar lol

We’ll update the icons to show last camera position early next week! Great request.

11 Likes

Done!

12 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.