Add the Gotham Book font

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to use a variety of fonts because there aren’t so many fonts from each family. From the Gotham font family, there are 3 bold/semibold fonts and one thin one, yet no standard size.

I have created a specific request for the Gotham Book font because unlike the other threads for adding new fonts, I am requesting that an additional font from an already-added font family be implemented.

Regular Gotham:

Gotham Book:

If Roblox can address this issue, it would improve my game / my development experience because I have access to more text resources.

1 Like

Enum.Font.Gotham points to GothamSSm-Book.otf in the content folder. We changed the weight naming to match our existing scheme when referring to weights (Light, Regular/no suffix, Semibold, Bold).

1 Like

Ah, my mistake. I thought it was a lot lighter considering the in-game version of Gotham I was looking at was pretty small, thereby giving it a thinner appearance.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.