Admin Talk Command

Have you ever wanted to make anyone say anything? Of course you did! Although admin talk commands have been around forever, mine uses the new TextChatService to not only make them appear on bubble chat, but also in the top left text chat!

You’re probably wondering, is this allowed on Roblox??? Of course it is… probably! It filters every text using Roblox’s filter, so it is perfectly compliant with TOS!

vine boom sound effect

This isn’t a paid resource like my other projects since I doubt people would pay good money for it, so if you are actually interested, feel free to offer 1k robux for the super easy script to make. Yippeee

Crosswoods incident involved forced chatting too- how will you ensure that the blame of a bad message goes on the command user? A screenshot of them saying something could look bad.

Ah I see the confusion. Right so, this module plus the admin talk command I linked uses Roblox’s new TextChatService and DOES NOT actually “make” players say stuff, so there is a 0 possibility of getting moderation action against your account. It simply creates the illusion that makes it “seem” like they are saying it. Actually, for the admin talk command, the one who said the command would be at risk for being moderated if said a “bad” phrase that wouldn’t be automatically hashtagged, not the “victim” of the command, because they never actually said it.

– copied from my other post. TLDR; the “victim” never actually say it, the admin user actually did.

1 Like