Adrenaline System [Insp. by Apex Legends]

Hello,

Removed the contents here, click the post below to see the updated verison:
[UPDATED] Octane Adrenaline System

4 Likes

Looks awsome but the model can have somework done to it. As well as making it more realistic by showing the adrenaline left. I also don’t like the green border around, you could try searching for the effects of using such a dose and kind of replicate it? I suppose try blurring the screen as it decreases and also increase stats till it ends as well as saturate everything indicating that you are starting to die?

yowhat ???

Im confused about what this means

Yeah, I suck at modeling lmao. Ill work on effects, etc. Still work in progress

From my context, you’re trying to replicate the game ‘parkour’/or making mechanics similar to it.

1 Like

Yes indeed, it started out as being bored and Ive just been trying to improve my skills with scripting and making a parkour engine was what I used

1 Like

As my suggestion, you could attempt to make a better remodel for the andrenaline.

And probably decrease the walkspeed in the andrenaline cause it’s uhh too much/or make fov a bit lower.

if the player takes fall damage give them less time to get up or make them faster getting up basically

The walkspeed was just for show, as for the fov, im probably gonna make it so once adrenaline is active it tweens the fov. As for the model, i suck at modeling lol probably not gonna improve it unless someone helps