Advanced Scripter and Builder Needed

About Us

Hi there! We are Luandun Games Studio, a small game development team. We’re looking for advanced builders and scripters who can help us on our Game Project!

About The Job

We are looking for the professional builder and scripter to help us create minigames, we will provide the game design details(if you got a new minigame idea, we also can discuss it). And you help us to create the game by using our game framework template. Please provide us your portfolio or previous works.

Payment

We can pay by Robux or USD per minigame according to the game complexity. Paypal or Group Robux payment methods all acceptable.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/luandungames

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

What would the price range be for creating one minigame?

Hello, I’m a builder and I’m interested. Please contact me on discord if you have it.
Fantastic!#8619

Hello, I am highly interested I am a scripter a good one so if you want to contact me on Discord: BanLloKei#1784 I’ll also contact you on Developer forum! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hey, I am very interested! I am a builder, please feel free to friend me on discord, Adamm#0966.

Apologies, I think I accidentally declined your friend request. If you could resend it, Adamm#0966?

Hello, I am interested in this job, here is my portofolio:

Discord is RocketScript#4204

Aye, I’ll look into your offer. Here’s the portfolio for my contacts, information, and previous work.

Hello! I am really really interested in building these minigames I would like to talk more on discord and about prices my discord is sau#0558 please add me!

Here’s my portfolio, I can do building, modeling, and UI design. Contact me on wins00#5855

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.