Advice on rigging and humanoids

Hi, I want to try making my own custom rigs which I can use in my horror games in things like animations, etc. But, of course, I have no idea where to start which is why I made this topic.

Below are some of the big questions I have about rigging:

• What are the best free plugins to use?
  • How do I even make a good rig?
  • If I’m using something like parts to make up the rig, do I need to add clothing? / How do I make sure that my rig isn’t accidently moderated?
  • How do I make sure that my rig doesn’t fall apart or becomes broken in some way?

Any advice on this is much appreciated! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

HEY! Add me on Discord! I would love to help you learn how to rig Roblox Characters!
bink milk#2060

I personally like too use the payed version of Rig builder, too add clothing you should probably just weld things on

Well… I’ll think about it :wink:

Thanks for the advice, much appreciated! :slight_smile:

To be honest, my biggest problem is making sure that my rigs do not get moderated for being inappropriate. One of these problems is the difference between rigs using roblox’s body meshes and just using parts and whether both require cothing of any kind.

1 Like

Roblox physically can’t moderate rigs untill they are in a game, also it is unlikely for them too be moderated unless there nsfw.
You can have something w-o clothing as long as it’s not really human looking based off what i’ve seen on roblox.
Look at TDS, it’s a game that has parts for clothing over a body.

1 Like

Thanks a lot, that actually clears up a lot of those concerns I have

1 Like