Aether New Portfolio | General Development: Building, Scripting and UI Design

Welcome on my portfolio [OUTDATED]

Greetings, my name is Aether and I’ve been developing a game on Roblox for 1 year now, I’ve made and worked for successful companies such as Delicy Cafe, Volaria, or Celestial Incorporation;
With time, I’ve learned development, I’m able to do building, scripting and UI Design, I’ve learned these skills with times and are now fully able to do a whole game by myself, ( Elysia Cafe), I’m also a web developer, I’m able to make APIs via Node.js, ruby, etc…

Showcase

I’ve worked for some groups such as Subblez, Volaria, Delicy Cafe, Celestial Incorporation, I also collaborated with some group such as FlyAero.

Building Portofolio

Elysia Cafe:

Delicy Cafe:

Arcadia Resort (Snippets/Not done):

Some Basic Meshs:

Scripting Portofolio

Overhead GUI:

Staff Chat using a tool:

Staff Panel:

Group Ranking Panel (linked to REST API):

Hosting System:

Food System:

UI Portofolio

Gate UI:

Panels:

More works here soon.

Here is an older portfolio but it’s irrelevant of my today’s compliance and quality goals: [Portfolio] Aethersthetix | Builder

Availability

I’m available mainly the weekend and sometimes during weekdays, I usually focus on the project and make sure to do it in time.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept Robux or Paypal (I prefer €uro but can accept USD).
Small builds are 2-4k
Medium build 5-7k
Big one 10k
Script and UIs depends on the complexity

Contact

You can contact me on discord: Aether#8745 / UserID: 596088514332983312

Thanks for reading, have a good day :heart:

1 Like

Very good building and scripting work here. Will hire if I need any scripting work done. :smiley: