AIB🤖 VERSION ✌️ (v2.4.1 PLUGIN⛏️) AI Chat Bot [⏬70+]

when im say that is use chatgpt i mean the model of this

What API does this use? I feel like we can build faster than the AI honestly and GPT4 is more efficient and ChatGPT is free.

if you use logical thinking, you can know it from reading:

Oh right, but what is this plugin’s purpose though? I mean it can build but for the coding eh…. We can just use the website right?

you can do that all using the website, the difference with this plugin is only the price and the so called “features”.
the features i mean is just placing random blocks and it’s 1 out of 100 percent of your desire

dont say thing that you dont know

tell me what your plugin can do other than placing blocks

i dont need to tell you when you already can see it up

now tell me what features you have that doesn’t 100% rely on chatgpt.

you dont see the word PLUGIN?

cant see the point of using this when you can use smth else for free, even the fact that the OP doesn’t take suggestions

quit the arguring

1 Like

Man, please. We get everyone is trying to hop on the AI train. But just don’t.

At this point all your plugin is, is just making an HTTP request and executing code it found.

2 Likes

Not technically a lie; it in fact is not ChatGPT, but OpenAI’s text-davinci-003 model. Pretty sure it’s the model that ChatGPT uses, but it is not ChatGPT nonetheless. It’s the API version.

@WHYI_MFAT is passionate about this project, so let them I guess. Don’t “need” to use the resource. Though it’s not very good (at all), it’s still a resource that’s out there- kinda :person_shrugging:

Let them figure this out themself I guess. They’ll learn that it has so much work that it’s not worth developing anymore…

Nope, text-davinci-003 is a dumber version of GPT-3. You can apply for the GPT-3 API though.

You know what?
I made a chatgpt plugin THAT’S FREE TO USE AND I INCLUDED MY OWN API KEY FOR FREE
AND IT ACTUALLY USES THE gpt3.5-turbo MODEL and even memory! (planning to add tabs)
. Sorry for the caps, but you are charging users 160robux for what is a essentially http request with their own key, i would understand the price if you used your own api key.

that’s basically a scam.
and the so called “features” you can do in 1sec manually.

3 Likes

he use davinci 003

no, just put some more details instruction to it (if the user are smart he would do it than water money)

you dont even know what “features” is.

160 robux = 2$, i say it 3 times here.

No offense man I am coming on here for the last time. This plugin is beyond useless why?

1. There is LITERALLY other AI Plugins out there that can be free and have a LITERAL FREE KEY.
  2. Roblox has an AI that is in the Beta Stage it might not be the best so far, but it can definitely do way better than this plugin and even more when the bugs are fixed.
  3. Why do you need all of these on quote Apps when you can rewrite the code again and you can do different types of scripts WAY easier similar to an AI that can tell a story (I don’t know what it is called)
    etc.

If you can take these suggestions to heart, then this plugin will definitely be better but currently it is just beyond useless no offense.

1 Like

by that he means every app in AIB 2, also why do we need to spend 2 USD when everything inside AIB is free

what do you mean?

When will it use GPT 4? Or what are the new features?