Airplane seat made in blender

Hi! So I got bored and I decided to make an airplane seat in blender.

You probably notice the gap at the back. Well, It’s supposed to be for the tray table but I haven’t added that yet.

Anyway, now I’m ready for feedback and tips on how it can be improved.

9 Likes

I dont like how the arm rests are partly inside the seat

Otherwise, its good

1 Like

its looks ok, you need way more detail and proper shading done

2 Likes

for whatever reason I feel like i’ve seen this EXACT post a few months ago

Anyways though, I feel like it still looks more like the seat that you sit on while waiting for a bus (or for the airplane) rather then the seat ON the airplane

2 Likes

Thanks for feedback. I’m still not used to how the texture and shading works. I’m sure I’ll get used to it soon enough.

Looks nice however the front looks a little wonky, try smoothening it a little, and maybe on the side, the arms could be a little long. Overall it looks pretty great! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Oh ok. If it was from me, you probably mistaken it for this topic because that topic was supposed to be an airport seat.

1 Like

just feels curvy but it’s totally alright.

1 Like

it looks good, it could use maybe a bevel modifier and something to smooth the front part out. if it’s only for a game, though, its good!

2 Likes

Very nice but mostly i liked how you keeped your model very simple this will work out well when you put stacks of them in your plane model it will not cause lag or harm on the gameplay.So overall rate 9/10 :smile:

2 Likes

A little shade smooth with auto smooth could help that!

1 Like

damn sure is that topic
I was so confused lol

1 Like

Just tried to re-edit the airplane seat. Here’s what it looks like now:

What do you think?

• This looks better
  • I like the other one better

0 voters

It’s a great model, man! good job

1 Like