[AJHS] Advanced Jail and Handcuff System (v1.2.4.2)

Hey Jan.

First off, I would just like to say, I LOVE your system, and I’ve been following with this system pretty much from the beginning.

Glad to see many more updates.

Second; To change the keybind of the ‘Grab Player’ do I just have to replace the ImageLabel from the Prompt Billboard, and change the Proximity Prompt Bind? Or is there more. Because when I changed it, it works, but really glitchy. I have to spam my new keybind (F) to grab players.

Thanks!

I’m glad you like the system!

Just changing the keybind on the prompt should be enough. The prompt works fine when you use E as keybind?

Yes, but I’m using ACS with it. (sadly)

And the CanLean system on ACS breaks the Grab Prompt.

:sad:

Ah, I figured it out! It was glitchy because of the MaxActivationDistance

I adjusted it, and now it’s better.

Thanks! - Totally going to put you in the credits of my new ro-state!

Update to version 1.2.4.2

Changelog:

• Introduction of new config option: "enableGrabPrompt’’ (default = true). If you set this to false the Grab ProximityPrompt will never show, clicking will be the only way to detain someone.
  • Major bug fixes in the team changer permission system. (Everything should work now).
  • Minor bug fixes in the new ProximityPrompt

-Jan.

To use the new features you need to remove the old system from your game and then add the new model to your game again. If you experience any issues please make a support ticket. Make sure to remove every part of the system before adding the new one!

1 Like

Is there a way to make it Grab only and not Click?

Edit: Trying to get a classic State of Mayflower and Vancouver vibe.

No, there’s no option to disable the clicking at the moment (without editing scripts). I’ll add it to the suggestions list.
Good luck with your game!

1 Like

Last thing then I’ll stop being so annoying in this post.

But it really isn’t a good idea to use ACS with AJHS :frowning:

If you try to place the suspect on the bench, ACS breaks the function, and makes it that they can jump off the bench any time even with safeguard on.

Yeah ACS causes a lot of bugs. Sadly I can’t do much about most of them.

…oh boy.

Is it easy to add on VFX to this system?

Why would you want to add VFX?

I’m pretty sure itd be nice to add vfx if you’re looking for a fantasy game
(def not me)

say, such as blox fruits which has some teleportation effect, said stuff could be used when being tp’d to the jail

I don’t think it’s hard,I never tried though xD.

ah, its fine, i’m learning how to script and i don’t know how all this sh works whatsoever :sob:

I’m not sure if its just me, but I downloaded the new version and nothing will work anymore.

It wasn’t working in my normal game, so I moved it to an empty baseplate and still didn’t work.

API services are on, I’m not sure what is going on.

1 Like

I recommend you to join our communications server and make a support ticket.

Hotfix for version 1.2.4.2

Changelog:

• Major bug fix phoneGui handler.

-Jan.

To use the new features you need to remove the old system from your game and then add the new model to your game again. If you experience any issues please make a support ticket. (It’s also possible to use the new update after replacing the following LocalScript; StarterGui.PhoneGui.PhoneHandler with the one currently in the AJHS model).

Did I do this correct?

Experiencing the same thing. Unsure what’s going on as well.