AKR - FREE Improved Roblox [New Features For Traders, Gamers, And More]

Calling all traders, UGC enthusiasts, and every Robloxian in between!

I’ve been really excited to show you all my new creation I’ve made throughout the past couple of weeks that reinvents the wheel of Roblox, come take a look! :>

Try It Out

For those of you who would like to try it out, here you go!

https://kasimakr.com/roblox
Example User: Kasim Akr
Example Game: Kasim Akr
Example Catalog Item: Kasim Akr

Table Of Contents

1. Introduction
  2. What is this?
  3. Faster than Roblox?
  4. Better looking Ui?
  5. Why should I use this over current Roblox?
  6. I use Roblox+ and/or RoPro, should I even bother with this?
  7. Security
  8. For Limited Traders
  9. For UGC Creators
  10. For Roblox Admins
  11. Our Vision
  12. Donations
  13. Try It Out

“What is this?”

Have you ever been frustrated by how unreliable and inconsistent game recommendations and search functionalities can be on Roblox? Me too! I’ve created something new aimed at solving these problems, enhancing the overall experience by providing swift & accurate game recommendations, improving search efficiency, creating better-looking UI, and so much more!

"Faster than Roblox? I need to see it to believe it!"

See for yourself here! Not once, but twice!

"Better looking Ui? Can I see?"

You sure can! :slight_smile:

“Why should I use this over the current Roblox?”

Speed

Read Here

One of the many issues we’ve tried to tackle is speed. If you go on the Roblox page right now (especially on older devices), it might take up to 30 seconds to load, and that’s not an exaggeration! What we created is roughly 10x faster than (other leading competitors and) Roblox!

Concision (or Conciseness)

Read Here

For Roblox players who engage with games daily, a system tailored specifically to enhance this daily engagement is crucial, isn’t it? Similarly, Roblox developers would greatly benefit from a system designed to align seamlessly with the unique needs of their development studios. Imagine a platform that prioritizes relevancy, meticulously loading only the elements that are pertinent to you. For players, this translates to no longer having to endure the unnecessary loading of badges every time a user profile is accessed, nor the intrusion of ads or unrelated content that clutters the gaming experience. And for developers, it introduces the flexibility to bypass the loading of default user game creations, considering that 95% of Roblox game players possess the ubiquitous “YourUsername’s Place.” This innovative system offers a streamlined, personalized Roblox experience, ensuring that both players and developers can concentrate exclusively on the aspects most relevant to their interests and needs.

Consistency

Read Here

One of the biggest issues with Roblox given the website is the fact that some things barely load in a timely matter, or at all!

Have you ever been stuck at a Roblox page where it says unable to load, or stuck at loading friends or games? Well, I have too! Sometimes, parts of Roblox won’t even load, with this new system, the website loads everything instantaneously, so you never have to think about waiting for something!

New Features

Read Here

Calling all traders, UGC creators, and more! If you saw in the image, we provide you with new analytical information that Roblox hasn’t ever provided!

We provide free analytical information for limiteds (UGC or not), more information for Traders and UGC creators can be read below!

“I use Roblox+ and/or RoPro, should I even bother with this?”

Yes! While Roblox+ and RoPro are fantastic tools that offer a range of additional features to enhance your Roblox experience, it’s important to remember that they operate on top of the default Roblox website, which can make your experience slower. The fundamental issue here is that the default Roblox website can sometimes be slow and inconsistent in performance. By adding more features onto an already strained platform, Roblox+ and RoPro can inadvertently contribute to further slowing down the site, rather than streamlining your experience.

Our new system is designed from the ground up to prioritize speed and relevance, focusing on eliminating unnecessary elements rather than piling on more. This means you get a more efficient, faster-loading experience that’s finely tuned to your needs as a player or developer, without the extra weight that can come with the additional features of Roblox+ and RoPro. By choosing to explore this new platform, you’re not just adding more to your plate; you’re selecting a tailored experience designed to cut through the clutter and enhance your interaction with Roblox in a meaningful way.

Security

Your trust and security is my top priority. Our website has been meticulously designed with your privacy and security in mind. Importantly, we do not require any Roblox login credentials nor do we use Roblox security tokens (.ROBLOSECURITY) in any capacity. Our platform operates independently to ensure that your personal and account information remains secure at all times.

Read More About Security

We understand the importance of online safety and the value of peace of mind. If you have reservations about using our site—which we completely understand—we recommend taking additional precautions such as using a VPN (which is a good practice for any online activity,) and accessing our site through a different browser. These steps can provide an extra layer of security and anonymity.

If you have any concerns or questions about security, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We are especially keen to address inquiries from Roblox administrators and community leaders to ensure our platform meets the highest standards of safety and reliability.

For Limited Traders

Read Here!

Understanding the unique needs of Limited Traders on Roblox, we’ve introduced a suite of new features designed to enhance your trading experience. Here’s how we’re catering to your specific requirements:

Value Comparison Options: Recognizing the importance of accurate and reliable item valuations, we offer users the flexibility to choose between values provided by us (KasimAkr), RblxTrade, or Rolimons. This variety ensures you can easily access and compare different valuation perspectives, enabling you to make the most informed trading decisions.

Comprehensive Trading Analytics: We go beyond simple value listings by providing a detailed chart of item valuations over time. This feature is crucial for understanding market trends and predicting future movements. Additionally, we provide a current resellers list—showcasing users selling the item right now—alongside vital information such as the product ID, number of favorites, and more. We’ve found that these are the key details most traders are looking for, and we’re committed to providing this essential information in an accessible and user-friendly format.

We recognize that the core of trading lies in having timely, accurate, and detailed information. By focusing on delivering exactly what traders need, we aim to streamline your trading process and enrich your Roblox trading experience. For now, these features represent our initial offering, carefully crafted based on community feedback and the observed needs of the majority. Stay tuned for future updates as we continue to refine and expand our tools to serve you better.

For UGC Creators

Read Here!

Attention all UGC Creators! We’re thrilled to announce that we’re working on innovative features specifically designed with you in mind. As we continue to evolve and improve our platform, our goal is to empower your creativity and streamline your experience on Roblox. Here’s a sneak peek at what’s on the horizon:

Exclusive Code System for Purchases: Shortly, we plan to introduce a groundbreaking code system that will enable direct purchases of items from our website. This means that your creations can be promoted and sold directly to users, offering you a seamless, hassle-free way to reach your audience and monetize your work. Although this feature is still under development, we’re excited about the potential it holds to transform how UGC items are discovered and purchased.

Custom Dashboard for Creators: We understand the importance of having access to analytics and tools that support your creative process. That’s why we’re considering the addition of a dedicated dashboard for UGC Creators. This dashboard will provide you with insights into your item’s performance, audience engagement, and more, all designed to help you make informed decisions about your creations.

We’re currently exploring these features and would love to hear your thoughts. Would a direct purchase code system and a creator dashboard be something you’d find valuable? Your feedback is crucial as we strive to build a platform that not only meets but exceeds your needs as UGC Creators.

Let us know what you think, and stay tuned for updates as we work to bring these exciting new features to life!

For Roblox Admins

Read Here!

I understand the immense responsibility you carry in maintaining the integrity and safety of the Roblox community. It’s with the utmost respect for your role that I reach out to you regarding this platform.

Should you have any questions or concerns about the content or functionality of this site, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. My goal is to ensure that this platform operates in full compliance with Roblox’s guidelines and contributes positively to the community.

I am fully committed to making any necessary adjustments to address your concerns. Before taking any moderation action, I kindly ask for the opportunity to rectify any issues you may identify. The prospect of being moderated, especially without a clear path to resolution or unbanning, is a significant concern for me. I deeply value the opportunity to be a part of the Roblox community, and I aim to ensure that everything on this platform reflects that.

Your guidance and feedback would be immensely helpful. Please help me ensure that this platform can continue to serve and enhance the Roblox community in a way that aligns with all guidelines and expectations.

I would also like to mention that the website and its Oauth confines with the Roblox TOS and Privacy Policy, we’re just like any other Roblox fansite!

Thank you for your understanding and for the vital work you do.

Our Vision

In just a week’s effort, I’ve managed to lay the foundation for what I believe could revolutionize how we interact with Roblox. So far, I’ve focused on player profiles, games, and catalog items, ensuring these core components are solid and responsive. This is just the beginning. My vision extends far beyond these initial steps. I plan to collaborate closely with UGC creators and Roblox developers to introduce more features that cater directly to our community’s needs. Imagine having exclusive access to limited drops directly through our website, complete with redemption codes, and much more!

Read More About Our Vision

As of now, I’ve been the sole force behind both the front-end and back-end development, which has been somewhat lonely and quiet. However, with your support and traction, I’m excited about the prospect of expanding our horizons. There’s so much more I want to build for you, including a revamped homepage and tools like deal calculators to enhance your Roblox experience.

I dream of bringing our homepage to the same level of functionality and user-friendliness as Roblox itself, but such endeavors require time, trust, and a team. So, I ask for your patience and support.

Donations

Read Here!

Maintaining and hosting a website of this scale, along with managing all its data, creates significant costs. While I’m committed to keeping this platform accessible and free for everyone, the reality of operating costs cannot be ignored.

I want to make it clear: I’m not asking for direct donations. Your presence, engagement, and feedback are invaluable to me. However, if you find this website useful and wish to support its growth and sustainability, I’ve thought of a creative way you can help.

Consider purchasing a Roblox shirt from my group. Not only do you get a cool piece of attire for your avatar, but you also contribute to supporting this platform indirectly. It’s a win-win! You can browse and purchase from the collection here: Visit the Shop.

For those of you who just want the link to the Roblox group, here you go!

P.S. Buying a shirt will put you on the thank you board!

Try It Out

For those of you who would like to try it out, here you go!

https://kasimakr.com/roblox
Example User: Kasim Akr
Example Game: Kasim Akr
Example Catalog Item: Kasim Akr

Please use this server for feature requests, recommendations, and bugs: Kasim Akr

Images

Here!

"I don't like this" That's completely valid! I understand that not every creation will resonate with everyone, and that's a natural part of developing something new. Please know that I'm actively working on improving and refining the platform to better meet the needs and preferences of the wider community.

All I ask in return is for civility and respect in the feedback process. Constructive criticism is always welcome, as it helps guide the development in a positive direction. However, I kindly request that we keep our discussions free of hate. It’s through respectful dialogue that we can achieve the best outcomes for everyone involved.

Thank you for your understanding, and I hope to win over your support with future updates!

27 Likes

I looks nice, but I have some issues with it

• The UI is really big
  • Scrolling is a pain (scrolling 1 game at a time is really slow, and dragging opens the games…)
  • errmmm

Also, if it doesn’t offer anything more than the roblox website, I don’t think people will bother using your website just to have nicer visuals (at least I wouldn’t)

4 Likes

You’re on mobile right?

Will be fixed :slight_smile: Let me know what you think is big and needs to be fixed, etc.

Fair, the goal was to make roblox faster. We also have new features and more in the works that I know a bunch of people might like.

Haha, as of right now we only have 2,000,000 users processed as we only had it running for a few days now. Theres a bunch of uses that the system will cache soon, :slight_smile:

Thanks for your feedback :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Desktop, 1080 by 1920, using a mouse

2 Likes

Got it! On computer, you can drag left and right and that’d allow you to move however

1 Like

Opensourcing this on GitHub could get you some contributors to help improve this, I think it would be cool if this could fully replace roblox and work as a Tauri App.

3 Likes

Yeah, I figured that out, but it keeps opening games (unless I scroll all the way to the side but then it also got stuck in dragging mode even after I released my mouse button?)

1 Like

It already is :grin:

Good idea

1 Like

Fair, theres a few bugs that I’m working on fixing

Thanks for everything :slight_smile:

3 Likes

In my opinion, this project does have a lot of potential, although its not perfect and i have some stuff to say about it.

1. Lacks any games that arent already in the front page and also players and limiteds not showing.
    Although to be fair, this is a new project so of course it wont have every game, player and limiteds listed.
  2. The UI is way to big on PC.
    However this was obviously designed for mobile users.
  3. Feels kinda basic.
    However im probably not the right audience for this, im more of a power user.

Honestly it would be cool if it could be a extention that instead of adding features on top of the Roblox website, it hosts its own website but in the roblox.com domain. Similar to other extensions like RoGold Ultimate and RoKitty that do this, but since on mobile you cant really install extensions on there, i think in this state, its perfect for mobile, who knows, maybe you might find a way to use it directly in the Roblox mobile app.

I might actually continue checking on how this project is doing from time to time.

2 Likes
  1. The UI is massive on desktop, I normally CTRL+Scroll to shrink UI but it doesn’t work that well.
  2. You can’t log in using username, only with email. (I normally log using username)
  • Since I couldn’t log in, I couldn’t see main page.
  1. The categories work exactly the same than actual roblox.

What I’d actually like is something like Roblox but with fixed recommendation category and lot faster (like 10x) than normal roblox. The experience is faster, but still there’s lot of features missing. Still I would use it if I could log in :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Appreciate it alot, thank you :slight_smile:

100% right, right now we’re still scanning. We only have 200,000 games and alot of them are games that havent been played in months so they’ve being disregarded, we’re still indexing!

Is it seriously? Can you show me a screenshot on what you mean?

In the making right now!

Thanks for your feedback :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you send me a screenshot of what you see, please?

Will be fixed, sorry.

Yeah, the algorithm is just better, and for now I don’t really know any better categories,

Understood, thanks for your feedback :slight_smile:

1 Like

Searched for my username and… nothing?

2 Likes

also… the font, yuck! worse than the one used at roblox’s website

1 Like

I find it pretty okay. I cant tell much difference from the roblox’s font but one of them is that akr’s text is very thick and bold. Another thing is that doesnt use commonly-used fonts.

oops ignore the arrow on the vids
1 Like

but this uses Montserrat, which is a copy of Gotham SSm, but some of it’s characters tweaked

1 Like

Doesn’t Roblox use Gotham SSm?
So yeah, there wasn’t much difference. It’s just bolder than Roblox’s one and slightly different font. (if the first sentence is true)

1 Like

yes, roblox uses gotham for it’s website and apps

2 Likes

It’s the same one used on Roblox’s website, so I’m kinda confused on what this means :joy:

3 Likes