AKR - FREE Improved Roblox [New Features For Traders, Gamers, And More]

Haha, as of right now we only have 2,000,000 users processed as we only had it running for a few days now. Theres a bunch of uses that the system will cache soon, :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Gotham!

We use gotham, Montserrat is a backup if it does not load

2 Likes

It’s Montserrat, which looks almost identical to Gotham, but there are some differences, which are obvious if you know the Cyrillic Script or Greek, Gotham only supports Latin [only european language latin letters], Cyrillic [mainly slavic letters and some non-slavic letters], and Greek [modern letters], but Montserrat only supports Latin and Cyrillic, Gotham is a bit thicker than Montserrat, as well as the Cyrillic De (Дд) and El (Лл) having a Bulgarian style in Gotham but have an ordinary style in Montserrat

To break this down:

Gotham

• Supports Latin, Greek and Cyrillic
  • Slightly Thicker
  • Some Cyrillic letters have a Bulgarian style
  • Renders the Cedilla as a line

Montserrat

• Supports Latin and Cyrillic
  • Less Thick
  • Every Cyrillic letters have an ordinary style
  • Renders the Cedilla ordinarily

This is a random Turkish sentence I made up “ıçın kumaş” because Turkish has two cedilla letters

Hopefully that clears up the confusion, also the top part is Montserrat and the bottom is Gotham in the pictures

2 Likes

no.

it uses Montserrat as a primary font at all.

1 Like

definetly not brought up from the font dictionary lol.
(why is everyone worrying so much about font?)

2 Likes

I didn’t use the font dictionary, I did some tests to help me figure out the stuff that shows how different Montserrat and Gotham is

because it looks weird and worse than roblox’s font [Gotham SSM]

4 Likes

Thank you but the font is besides the point!

3 Likes

So you have to enter your password and user to use this?? Sorry if I misunderstood.

No, the user and password is for Akr not Roblox. We don’t use any roblosecurity or login credentials!

Then how can you proof the user is actually you, and how can akr access the Robux owned?

1 Like

Sorry, where did you get this information from? We don’t access the Robux owned

1 Like

Oh sorry then, I just saw this image:

Thats rap, and its the combined worth of all your collectables RAP + ugc RAP

3 Likes

What’s the difference beetween the Rollimon’s points then? Thanks for explaining lol

Here!

1 Like

We just added several thousand new users, check back if you weren’t on there previously!

then how do you get your roblox account in the website?
also it lacks register button so i cant use it, literally.

You sign in/up with the google button, also the user scanner is automatic.

no, i mean theres the ‘sign up’ page and below it theres an ‘Or’ thing and nothing after it.
there’s no google button in the sign up page btw.
Maybe it’s bc it’s mean’t for mobile?

Weird, try it on some other device, please?