Albert story | All kind of developers needed

About
Albert story is a story based game where you move in the house, you decide to watch BloxTube and unexpected things happen…

WHAT WE NEED
We are looking for all kind of developers! You must be experienced in what you do.

Head Developer @Trophane
GFX Designer @username 5%
Builder @D_Lexus @username 10% each
Scripter @recanman @username 10% each
Modeller @username 10%
(If your development type isn’t here, tell me in dms)

PAYMENT
I’m willing to pay in percentage.

CONTACT
Trophane#8773

Thank you for reading!

25 Likes

Is the 5% negotiable? Seems a bit too low

9 Likes

5% is not a lot, considering these funds are not definite. This also means developers are only getting 35% of your revenue… which they’re the ones making the game…

Edit: forgot to put “is not a lot”, and put “is a lot”

8 Likes

5% for the scripter seems a bit low as they make the game alive. I added you on discord I will apply for the scripter.

6 Likes

5 percent is way too low, and there is no backup payment.

8 Likes

I agree, most people give 35-40% for scripter.

8 Likes

It isn’t really “a lot”. I have seen a few % games pay up to 30% for a programmer. Not saying that is what the pay should be, but I just think 5% should be raised.

5 Likes

I definitely don’t mind changing the percentage, it is only 5% as base payment, I did mention that it’s negotiable depending on you work.

4 Likes

However, due to the amount of developers we are looking for we do not want to go close to 50%. We want to keep everything fair for all developers.

3 Likes

You said it was high lol

((30 chars))

2 Likes

oops - i must of forgot to spell not :rofl:

2 Likes

TO ALL DEVELOPERS
I said earlier that I am going to raise the percentage based on your work, 5% is just the base. I do have backup. More in dms.

YES I AM RAISING %

1 Like

Now looking for a cartoony ui designer, a low poly modeller and a low poly builder.

2 Likes

Do you have Albert’s permission to make this?

1 Like

I do not believe this is necessary

2 Likes

Whether you think it is necessary or not, I don’t think it is a good idea to include someone in your game without their permission, especially since you are including his art and everything in your game.

3 Likes

We have sent an email to his manager asking for permission. I believe there is no consent required to something like this but Trophane and I are making sure.

1 Like

I’m interested! I sent you a friend request on Discord. Alexus#8706

2 Likes

PAYMENT EDITED (increase)

Still looking for more developers!

I think there should be consent since you’re using his name and brand without permission, you could actually be sent to court :confused:

1 Like