All friends aren't displayed as "in-experience" when playing experiences / Can't join anyone playing any experience despite joins being on

Reproduction Steps
Friends Page

1. Go to Roblox
  2. Select “In-Experience” from the dropdrown menu
  3. Notice none of your friends are “in-experience” despite their joins being on.

Home Page

1. Go to Roblox
  2. When looking at your summarised friends list on the homepage, no one is also displayed as in-experience but only online (despite being in-experience) or in studio.

Being Invited to server

1. Ask a friend (with joins permitted) to invite you to their server
  2. Notice the green button in Roblox chat only says “Visit”
  3. Upon pressing it brings you to a random server

My friends is also unable to join me when I’m in an experience as they have the same issue on their end.

Expected Behavior
I expected to have the ability to:

• Join and be joined by friends within an experience
  • View friends who are within an experience with a green circle rather than just a blue circle
  • Join anyone with their joins on and vice versa

Actual Behavior

When looking through my friends list, none of my friends were in an experience despite having their joins on.

Upon asking a friend to invite me to their server, the green button only said “visit” and not “join” and also brought me to a random server.

Update: That green “Visit” button is no longer being displayed and is now being left as a blank box with the image of the experience.

I’ve also noticed that anyone who’s actually within an experience is only displayed as being online.

Issue Area: Roblox Website
Page URL: Roblox / Roblox
Impact: Very High
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2021-11-28 08:11:00 (+00:00)
Date Last Experienced: 2021-11-28 00:11:00 (+00:00)

Device Info

• User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/95.0.4638.69 Safari/537.36 OPR/81.0.4196.61
  • Platform Type: PC
  • Device Type: Computer
5 Likes

This is happening to me also, I cant also play some game’s! https://gyazo.com/eba7df48fdde9a05a1d3c3da640481b7
And I cant search game’s too!
https://gyazo.com/2a4ec21537b4632e4aa90e638af5d1e1

1 Like

Team create and data stores are not currently working right now.

Error:

Datastore Error:

1 Like

Roblox appears to be having issues right now.

1 Like

Some stuff are not working as well.
Possibly, this issue appeared because of Roblox having issues.