All ROBLOX NPCs are BROKEN!

Hello, we’ve fully released the fix for the issue. Please let us know if it is not resolved. Thank you!

9 Likes

Hello! Sorry for the bump, but I believe I’m now experiencing a regression, or atleast a similar bug to this issue. I would make a separate topic, but I don’t have the permissions to do so.

NPCs have broken once again and I have recieved my first bug report about it yesterday during 3 PM UTC. This time, when an NPC dies in one hit, it’s health can occasionally stay at 100 and therefore not trigger the Died event. This is crucial because I have a failsafe that forcibly regens my NPC should it somehow die (accidental flings, exploits, etc), but I can’t do that when I can’t detect if it’s dead.
It follows the same unpredictability as the first bug report (hence why I think it may be similar), and I can’t really seem to find a way to replicate it properly, but I’ve attached some images of it happening.

@valeristx We are not able to reproduce this issue, breaking the character joints sets the health to zero and then the Died event is fired.

when an NPC dies in one hit

Mind adding more details on how the character is killed? Is this triggered server side?
Could you add a repro file?

1 Like