All ROBLOX server locations

Can you send me the IP of the server?

According to loubu website (translated) it is expected to be back by July 13th, player version launching on IOS and Android .
The rest seems to be just them showing off how good Roblox is

https://roblox.qq.com/m/m202106/newsDetail.html?newsid=14659359

That post seems to be from last year, so I’m not sure.

Oh yea I forgot to check the date, but they do promise a non delete archive version in their closing post: 罗布乐思官方网站-腾讯游戏
However, they did not state when it will be available.

Also, it won’t make sense for them to instantly scrap the entire partnership they spent 2 years building

I also realized that there is a law in china that prevents you from only storing user data outside the country, since roblox seems to use hong kong server. And CCP is probably bot happy about it. And I believe that’s the main reason google got banned in china

Update: Netherland server as of now is currently out of service, pinning any UDP port on any Netherland server IP responds with the host is down.

1 Like

Massive truth to this. Over half of Canadians live really close to the border and most are settled Toronto/Montreal.

Thanks for telling me, I updated the list temporarily.

Is the Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands server temporarily out of service or permanently? If it’s temporarily, when is it going to be back up?

Not sure, but its still out currently.

In my opinion, amsterdam server should be increased due to it’s geolocation boosting server’s global reach.

Not sure if it is down permanently, it’s out right now.

How do you know if it’s on or off?

Pinning the server IP 128.116.13.1 on any udp port in the 50000s

Not sure if this helps, but i’ve gotten pings from servers in Russia

1 Like

What is that? I have no idea what that is

On some games I’ve noticed a Saint-Denis, FR, Île-de-France host, possibly new. I’m not sure, since I don’t really know much about servers.

in sorry why do we need the ips for these servers? how is this a resource we can use?
seems more of a all the roblox server locations and not a Community Resource

The locations and IPs are used for making scripts. Please think a little before criticizing community resources.

? what exactly do you mean by that?