All ROBLOX server locations

Unfortunately, the only IP they used is 128.116.51.33, hopefully they didnt make the same mistake with 128.116.49.254 (constant 429 on popular apis due to so many servers having a single IP)

Atlanta (ID: 246), Los angeles (ID:358) servers are currently down, Ropro shows no los angeles and atlanta server on adopt me and brookhaven
download (18)

Pinging 128.116.24.1 (Atlanta server) on UDP port 55555 indicates port is closed
Pinging 128.116.48.1 (Los angeles Server) on UDP port 55555 indicates the host is down

1 Like

That’s because ROBLOX is currently having a ROBLOXn’t™ moment. Should be back up in 24-48 hours.

2 Likes

Looks like the ROBLOXn’t™ moment lasted longer than expected, also host on 128.116.25.0/24 (Atlanta) went down, neither the atlanta server nor the original los angeles server went up

Im used playing with 250,350 ping on roblox, i do wish for lower ping but i do live far away from these servers so i get used to the ping.

5 Likes

Atlanta server is back up now, according to ropro

1 Like

what about “فورت نايت العرب”?
I ask that because it’s an Arabic game and the middle east uses Arabic
(it means Fortnite Arab)

sucks. I live in florida, in which I’m close to miami servers. W i guess.

1 Like

If I’m right there’s one in Debrecen, Hungary too

Since the thread is quite outdated, i might create an up to date version of it when there is a significant change

no, Brazil doesn’t. and no, it’s not. us, brazilians, have more than 180 ping (most of the times 200+) in Roblox games. adding a brazilian server would not only be good for the country who is the second in the ranking of most Roblox players (that’s the main point here), but for all of South America

9 Likes

Agreed, it wouldn’t be a waste of money for them because i think more people will actually start buying robux when the servers release, buying a gamepass to get an advatange when your ping is already a disadvantage is really useless, my lowest ping was 109 and im in south america while the recommended ping for gaming is 50, but the servers might be coming soon since david mentionned it in the new rdc :grin:

4 Likes

Pretty sure it is on Indian servers since the Middle East is next to India

I’m certain the game would be running European servers since it’s faster to ping Western Europe than India from most of the parts of the Middle East because of the routes taken, even though India is closer.

1 Like