Allow for two people to be in the ownership rank of my group

So in this group LAB, I’ve run it with a friend for several years, we’ve recently come into controversy with the ranking of the owner. Would it be possible for an admin to set us both to the owner rank of the group?

Basically it would work the same way as our owner rank in this group currently works: https://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=2756664

We would do it with our current group but setting multiple people to be the owner of a group requires it to have only a single rank when people are accepted. I know its a lot to ask but its practically already been done with multiple groups and I see no harm in doing it with this group.

Netblaze, the owner of said group would happily give consent to this.

2 Likes

Roblox doesn’t officially support this for a number of reasons.

I think the biggest one is the potential money. If you have 3 players who each have control over the groups funding lots of issues can arise.

They’d also has to recode it. If two owners are both editing the group info one of them could overwrite new data.

Well… might be a way to already… through a glitch

wouldn’t work out because how would they remove each other from the group if one of them start to go rogue? what if they argue over money distribution? promotions in groups? etc

if the “original” owner has more power and can remove the other, they’re not really both the owners and at that point they effectively have two separate ranks.

Yeah I know, but its technically already doable. So whats the harm in an admin manually doing this so called glitch to one more group in which both owners consent??

Also referring to ghostleader, the glitch is you remove every rank in a group except the owner rank, then when you accept people into the group, they fall in the owner rank.

(from your other thread)

Which is why I’m asking for an exception to be made to a single group.

1 Like

But Roblox would then have to do it for everyone.

3 Likes